Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews for Pharmacist

Nice workplace.
Student pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Greenacres, Eastern Cape22 October 2017
As a student there was a lot that I had to learn. Initially when I started working there I was very unsure of what to do and how to do things but working within such a environment where the staff members were friendly and always ready to help assisted me in overcoming my fears.
Pros
Great people to work with
Productive workplace
pharmacist assistant post basic (Current Employee) –  Melkbosstrand, Western Cape19 October 2017
We do work under a lot of pressure some days, but I enjoy working for the company. I have learned a lot from them, and found my strenghts and weaknesses. I believe that I will be able to well in any clicks branch, given the oppertunity.
Pros
Staff discount on products
2,0
Not enough capable staff, benefits not too bad, but hours long
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng6 August 2017
Retail environment with long hours, and a lot of pressure because there is not enough qualified staff. Benefits are okay, but can be better if compared to other retail pharmacies like Dischem
Pros
Benefits are reasonable
Cons
Long hours, not enough staff
my experience
pharmacist assistant post basic (Current Employee) –  Polokwane, Limpopo18 January 2017
i enjoy my work here but the hours are too long and i have recently given birth, the management is understanding and supportive. i have learnt a lot from them.
Pros
added benefits e.g. medical aid, pension fund
4,0
Productive learning environment
pharmacist assistant learner basic (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State7 December 2016
Customer service is a high priority and I've learned its importance. All employees, including management, has the same attitude. The hardest part of the job is being on your feet for eight hours, but satisfying customers erases that thought.
Pros
Alternate weekends off
5,0
It was nice to work for Clicks. very professional.
pharmacist assistant (Former Employee) –  Bloubergstrand, Western Cape11 February 2016
I started to dispense at Clicks pharmacy. Here I learned a lot of dispensing. sometimes it was hard learning all the dispensing skills and all the pharmacy duties. As time went by, things became easier and I enjoyed it to work in a pharmacy.
Pros
I learned alot at Clicks about dispensing.
Cons
I worked too much hours at Clicks.