Clicks Group Limited

Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews for Sales Assistant

Good occupation
At clicks my colleagues were welcoming and had an amazing culture they fed to new bees. It was an awesome experience to be offered an opportunity to work there. I had an amazing time there.
3,0
Well Organised, Working with different people and meeting Unique People.
It is a Well Organised Store, with lots of Rules and Regulations Implemented, so that the store was able to succeed. Its important to work with a Dynamic Team.
Pros
Staff Discounts
Cons
Yes, worked long hours
3,0
The environment is depressing and the workload is emense and they don't not delegate work they pile a lot of work on one person. There is no leadership or direction
Pros
Free uniform
3,0
Very busy day bit i have learned a lot and when i left i was qualified to work in all areas in the shop. the management were fair and competant, The culture was great and very diversed,working the long hour and the travelling was the hardest for me.the people i work with was the greatest.
Pros
People
Cons
Long hours, travelling
productive
What I enjoy about Sales Assistant is interacting with customers finding out what they exactly looking for,the hardest part is when you have to multi task,off load Dc,merchandise,customer service and check out.
Pros
staff discount