Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews for Shop Assistant

3,0
Clicks is a good company no doubts but it depends which store you will work at
Shop assistant /hi tech consultant (Former Employee) –  Mitchells Plain, Western Cape8 March 2019
Clicks is good and you must work hard and make sure your customers is happy......................... Clicks made me learn alot and I'm grateful for that
Pros
Once a month
Cons
Working till 9pm
good experience
shop assistant cashier (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng11 October 2018
to pack stock,cash handing.communication with different people and providing good customer service again to dealing/handling difficulties in workplace
Pros
one hour lunch
Cons
after 6
5,0
Asset to your company
shop assistant cashier (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape21 July 2018
Clicks is a well known& customer service company.They have pension fund and from next year 2019 they will provide free medical aid to their employees.
Pros
Free medical aid
Cons
No growth
4,0
Great environment to work under
shop assistant cashier (Former Employee) –  Pretoria kollonade1 July 2018
I enjoyed when I talked to customers especially since I knew how to change someone's mood from bad to good and also to make someone's day great.
I loved the customers who corporate with me well.
Pros
Staff card descount
4,0
Productive and slot of fun.
shop assistant cashier (Former Employee) –  Piketberg, Western Cape8 February 2018
I had a blast working with the group. The people I worked with became my family. Working with them was pure bliss. The codes in the group were strict and disciplined. Everything were always kept neat. Being part of that and meeting all kinds of people made the hard work worth the effort.
Pros
Permanent
Cons
Great hours
5,0
Fun workplace
shop assistant cashier (Current Employee) –  Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal10 October 2017
Fun work place,with the best customers service and clicks customers are the best priority, customers are treated with respect,clicks knows how to handle their customers and staff as well ,we are well trained on keeping our customers happy.
Cons
Longhours
4,0
It sometimes is a fun work place and its then that the staff gets productive and hard working
Shop assistant cashier (Current Employee) –  Johamnesburg8 August 2017
I'm an honest, full of life, grounded, like smiling kind of a person. I like keeping people at their toes with my jokes, because I like joking around.
Pros
1 hour
fun workplace
shop assistant cashier (Former Employee) –  Bredasdorp, Western Cape21 June 2017
I am always looking for my employees to tell me things they would like to pursue within the company. By suggesting a project they would like to manage, it shows me their continued interest in the company. I feel confident that if it’s a project they are suggesting, then they will excel at it
Pros
soon to be expired stock
Cons
same toilet for everyone
productive
shop assistant and cashier (Former Employee) –  Sea Point, Western Cape14 June 2017
A typical day at clicks
morning meetings to discuss the day before budget and if we were or were not making targets,then discussing how to improve it to at end of day reach our required targets.

Then we would head off taking out our cash floats and workers would take their positions and the day would start
Pros
long lunches
click's group limited
shop assistant cashier (Former Employee) –  kzn1 June 2017
When receiving dc is the most hectic day,but I have learned a lot at click's example I started there to operate a till it was my first experience, management is good,there is a click's working culture as wearing a uniform , coming early,some customers give some hard time when they missuse their power of being special ,when you learn new things from different people.
Pros
discount card
Cons
stock take
3,0
the effort u put in is not worth the salary u recieve although the perks are good the salary is not worth it
shop assistant cashier (Former Employee) –  Western Cape,cape town westgate mall12 May 2017
Shop assistance cashier's get paid to little salary the perks are good and the working environment is great but we earn to little money which is not worth the amount of time and effort we put in.
4,0
The companys working conditions is very nice
shop assistant cashier (Former Employee) –  Upington, Northern Cape3 April 2017
You feel like you belong,made a lot of good friends,the staff is very helpful especially on delivery days.Clicks had a range of products you wouldn't get at other shops and the staff discount were great
Pros
Staff discounts, nice products
Cons
I was supposed to be a flexi, but most of the time I was working fulltime without extra pay
shop assistant cashier (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape3 April 2017
Clicks is a very good company to work for its just that im not happy working here.
They have good benifits at clicks its just that they pay there staff less than what they say in there contracts and they also cant keep there promise on what they give too there staff they also dont give you a basic salary .
Pros
Lunch for a hour
Cons
Hours is very long also never get off on weekends
3,0
It was productive and all about working hard and staying focused.
shop assistant cashier (Former Employee) –  Grahamstown, Eastern Cape14 March 2017
I learnt a lot from working at Clicks, first and foremost how to interact with customers that have different characters/personalities. Working under pressure but not loosing your focus while operating on your till.
Pros
13% discount for all clicks employees
fun environment great customers
Shop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Clicks Glengarry10 January 2017
It's a good place to work u learn how to work as a team u gain respect you also learn how to interact with other people you meet new people every day.
Pros
discount
Cons
work weekends
Productive and Helpful
cashier/shop assistant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape-Cape Gate2 January 2017
If work needs to be done there is no stopping until it is properly done. Where ever help is needed it is given. Friendly collegues that are willing to help you if you need it.
Pros
Work Transport
2,0
retail environment have a their own hype and vibe very traditional health shop
shop assistant cashier (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng21 August 2016
I had a very nice encounter whenever assisting customers, this company is very much educational on handling clients at first hand. I was allowed an ability to grow as a person and accured customers first class experience.
Pros
staff discount
productive
shop assistant cashier (Current Employee) –  pretoria28 July 2014
working at Clicks is good working with go
d people. it is a great adventure to work at Clicks we just dont find time to study ,management is good and co workers are good I love my job am learning everyday,most enjoyable part is customer service I love my customers I always give them the excellent customer service. and my typical day can be when am doing layout lol though I love it.
Pros
lunchtime