Clicks Group Limited Employee Reviews

fun workplace
shop assistant cashier (Former Employee) –  Bredasdorp, Western Cape21 June 2017
I am always looking for my employees to tell me things they would like to pursue within the company. By suggesting a project they would like to manage, it shows me their continued interest in the company. I feel confident that if it’s a project they are suggesting, then they will excel at it
Pros
soon to be expired stock
Cons
same toilet for everyone
productive
shop assistant and cashier (Former Employee) –  Sea Point, Western Cape14 June 2017
A typical day at clicks
morning meetings to discuss the day before budget and if we were or were not making targets,then discussing how to improve it to at end of day reach our required targets.

Then we would head off taking out our cash floats and workers would take their positions and the day would start
Pros
long lunches
Above the the line
Store Assistant (Current Employee) –  kzn1 June 2017
Helping a patient who is in need.came to the clinic with a different date of collection.being able to phone to a pharmacy that delivers the parcels.providing excellent service to our customers making them feel welcomed,it a great experience.
click's group limited
shop assistant cashier (Former Employee) –  kzn1 June 2017
When receiving dc is the most hectic day,but I have learned a lot at click's example I started there to operate a till it was my first experience, management is good,there is a click's working culture as wearing a uniform , coming early,some customers give some hard time when they missuse their power of being special ,when you learn new things from different people.
Pros
discount card
Cons
stock take
4,0
there is nothing wrong with the company it just that i need money
general worker we work anywhere (Current Employee) –  Boksburg, Gauteng20 May 2017
The only problem I have is money that why i'm work because i need money.the money thay gave me is not enough that why I need a job that that can give more than them am a fast learner,hard working person.
3,0
the effort u put in is not worth the salary u recieve although the perks are good the salary is not worth it
shop assistant cashier (Former Employee) –  Western Cape,cape town westgate mall12 May 2017
Shop assistance cashier's get paid to little salary the perks are good and the working environment is great but we earn to little money which is not worth the amount of time and effort we put in.
2,0
Pressure is too much at times
IT Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Cape Town24 April 2017
Interesting company to work for however the pressure of management is sometimes unnecessary. Perception is used instead of facts. Appreciation is often not shown
Pros
Discounts on products per brnad
Cons
To much work per profile
5,0
productive, excellent benefits and great chances for promotion
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  Jeffreys Bay, Eastern Cape16 April 2017
Adjust salaries more and more personal benefits. Closed on public holidays' and employ more people to ensure excellent customer service. Regional and area managers can visit stores on a more regular basis. Management of stores should be chosen by Regional and area managers.
Pros
Retail incentives and 13th cheque
Cons
long hours and work on weekends and public holidays
Productive and fun.
Store Assistant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng13 April 2017
The working environment was always good and everybody was always a team player as targets had to be met at all times. Their culture came first as it's a target driven company which demanded one to be at their best no matter what the cost and yes customers would be difficult at some point but they came 1st.
Pros
Good team players.
Cons
Salary.
5,0
It was all about farming
SAC (Former Employee) –  Eastern Cape11 April 2017
LTG is a farming Co-operative that was farming tomatoes, peppers, strawberries and cucumbers but lack of support from the government was the downfall of LTG.
Pros
Free travelling costs
Cons
No financial support
4,0
The companys working conditions is very nice
shop assistant cashier (Former Employee) –  Upington, Northern Cape3 April 2017
You feel like you belong,made a lot of good friends,the staff is very helpful especially on delivery days.Clicks had a range of products you wouldn't get at other shops and the staff discount were great
Pros
Staff discounts, nice products
Cons
I was supposed to be a flexi, but most of the time I was working fulltime without extra pay
shop assistant cashier (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape3 April 2017
Clicks is a very good company to work for its just that im not happy working here.
They have good benifits at clicks its just that they pay there staff less than what they say in there contracts and they also cant keep there promise on what they give too there staff they also dont give you a basic salary .
Pros
Lunch for a hour
Cons
Hours is very long also never get off on weekends
3,0
It was productive and all about working hard and staying focused.
shop assistant cashier (Former Employee) –  Grahamstown, Eastern Cape14 March 2017
I learnt a lot from working at Clicks, first and foremost how to interact with customers that have different characters/personalities. Working under pressure but not loosing your focus while operating on your till.
Pros
13% discount for all clicks employees
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Southgate, Gauteng6 March 2017
What I enjoy about Sales Assistant is interacting with customers finding out what they exactly looking for,the hardest part is when you have to multi task,off load Dc,merchandise,customer service and check out.
Pros
staff discount
cashier and packer (Former Employee) –  Killarney, Gauteng24 February 2017
working at clicks was a great learning expirience. I learned how to work well with others, I learned how to treat customers and I learned how to manage my time more effectively. The workplace culture was very diverse and everyone was treated with respect ,the management made sure everyone was doing thier job correctly.
Pros
good management
Cons
coming in on sundays
less paid
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Rosebank, Gauteng20 February 2017
if iindaba was earning at least 5000 it was gonna be much better BT the money is too little nd I work long hours nd there ishould too much responsibility BT I wouldn't mind if there was enough money
Pros
1 hour lunch
Cons
8 hours
5,0
I had a great experience at clicks carnival, I had great professional and yet fun to work with.
flexi worker (Former Employee) –  Gauteng27 January 2017
my day at work would usually be working efficiently to maximize the productivity.
I learned how to interact with different people on a daily basis,the importance of having a good relationship with my collegues and that a customer is always right.
Clicks Carnival mall store manager was the best, she made sure all the her staff was comfortable and yet productive. she also knew all the employees individually, management at Click's Carnival mall was well organised.
work culture was to always work as a team, we used to call ourselves "Team bring It".
Hard part of the job was knocking off late and being unable to find public transport.
The most enjoyable part at work was during lunch where we usually eat together and made jokes and had casual conversations.
Pros
2 days off
very productive
cashier (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng24 January 2017
well managed company with good customer service. one of the highest company which falls under top 10 in the country as a whole. very respected by the customers.
Pros
clicks provides free breakfast for the staff.
Cons
normal hours.
Productive and enjoyable
Floor Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rustenburg, North West19 January 2017
The environment was user friendly and I have learnt to respect people's suggestions as they are sometimes very useful. Most staff members are willing to pull their wait where it is needed.
Pros
work ethic good
Cons
public holoiday long hours
my experience
pharmacist assistant post basic (Current Employee) –  Polokwane, Limpopo18 January 2017
i enjoy my work here but the hours are too long and i have recently given birth, the management is understanding and supportive. i have learnt a lot from them.
Pros
added benefits e.g. medical aid, pension fund