Coca-Cola Beverages Africa Employee Reviews

3,0
Good Company to work for.
Many oportunities for growth, as a field Technician there is a lot of traveling. Had an awesome experience working for the organization, if you want to grow skill in planning your day,working without supervision and working accurately on your own then CCBSA is a company you will love to work for.
LDP Co-Ordinator
LDP Co-ordinator - Border Kei (Current Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape23 November 2019
Working for Coca-Cola Beverages SA is the most rewarding experience, I have grown so much as a person and a team leader in the warehouse and logistics divisions .
4,0
A better place for one to work at, with good corporate ethics, culture and more remuneration incentive packages
Sales Represantative (Former Employee) –  Witbank, Mpumalanga22 November 2019
I enjoyed working at Coca-Cola company for the +5 years period I have learnt much (communication, leadership skills, professionals) I take pride of extensive experience gained whilst working there,in addition to my marketing qualifications.i endeavour and highly recommend the company as one of the best,Thanks.
4,0
I'm good sales man because of this company.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape20 November 2019
Working at Coca Cola Beverages South Africa is a great experience, its a good company with good benefits, although the salary is a bit small, great thing is that I'm working with good stuff who's loving and caring.
3,0
I was also capped from there
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Eastern Cape20 November 2019
As i capped..it means im professionally for the job.
Lot of experience according for the sales marketing..
I know everything about a look of success..
5,0
A very fast paced and productive working environment. very stimulating
Project Manager - Commercilisation (Former Employee) –  Gauteng12 November 2019
I was employed for almost 17 years at Coca-Cola and held many management roles from Quality , Commercilisations to Project Management.
The management teams are very supportive , helpful and caring. To work at Coca - Cola is a huge accomplishment as working for an international company of that size and dynamic speaks volume.
I will recommend anyone to be a part of the Coke Family anytime.
Productive and enjoyable
Part time Driver/ Temporary driver (Former Employee) –  Polokwane, Limpopo8 November 2019
A typical day started with checking your vehicle,then your load. then you collect your invoices to do your deliveries. It's a great company to harness your skills and trades. There`s great opportunities to grow your career ,applying to be an owner driver,etc.The hard part is working with clients that are arrogant.
productive but stressful
mercantile order-taker (Former Employee) –  Rustenburg, North West6 November 2019
The company have a problem of corruption. The management does not take Qualifications to serious. The truth is that there is no honesty from management. After my three probation i was told that my contract end but I was not told the reason i do not get a permanent or another contract.
4,0
It was a team of great performing people with a great culture and intelligence all rounnd
Brand Manager for BLNS, Angola and Mozambique (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng2 November 2019
I really enjoyed working for this company. Career advancement and opportunities to grow is superb. The culture is amazing and people are great.
If I could do it again, I would definitely do.

Coca-Cola remains one of the best companies to work for!!
Pros
Growth, benefits, experience, travels
Cons
Long hours and lots of work
Happy to here
Sales Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Midrand2 November 2019
It is a Blessing to work at coca cola there is a room for growth
We work as a team and win or lose as a team
The culture and environment is good and heaothy
5,0
Data Steward - Supply Planning (Current Employee) –  Olifantsfontein, Gauteng23 October 2019
All employees have a passion for the Coca-Cola business and for the brand, they think and act like “owners” at all times and they work and win in teams across the business.
Accountability is clear and personal
This job is playing a crucial role in helping to assume a greater level of responsible and develop my competency level to match the basic requirements of the corporate world
productive
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein, Free State22 October 2019
A very good and respectable company with the great benefits and a well dedicated and hard working staff members. A productive company making sure that certain priorities and goals are met. One enjoyed working for this company and I'd like to work more with it going forward
sparkling and softdrink
general worker/cleaner (Former Employee) –  limpopo polokwane17 October 2019
the company focused on reducing environmental footprin,support active,healthy living and create safety it serve more than 200 countries with sparkling and softdrink
Pros
no free lunches serve yourself with food.
Cons
7am to 4pm
general worker (Former Employee) –  Benoni, Gauteng16 October 2019
I want to work fast with people to move forward and push what we really doing.Get to enjoy what we working about because if we enjoy it will be easy to proceed and fun as well
Pros
Free lunch
5,0
Attaining experience as a quality controller at Coca-Cola was the best thing to me.
Quality Controller (in-service trainee) (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng15 October 2019
I had the best experience, i have acquired a lot of skills using different kinds of laboratory equipment and most of the workers are friendly. Working as an individual was the hardest but i had to do some shifts the alone but as times goes i got used to it, gain experience at Coca-Cola was the best thing to me it was challenging but i believed all the task was necessary for my experience and most of all i enjoyed working with everyone under the department of quality assurance they were all like role models to me.
Hardworking people,friendly
Temp Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Cola, Eastern Cape15 October 2019
Friendly atmosphere. Always a pleasure to work at this company. Hardworking people. Senior management treat all staff equal. I enjoy temping at this company as I'm happy there. Will not mind a permanent position at this company.
5,0
Coca is the best place to work smart
driver code 10 (Former Employee) –  Gauteng5 October 2019
You need to focus on your work time is very important. Commitment at work and responsibilities l will love to take the opportunity to work with a team of professionals and the team to give the other companies turf time with the brand Coca and Sprite and fantastic orange and Coke Zero 5 star
5,0
work hard play hard. Balanced work-life experience
Chemist (Former Employee) –  Radgesfontein, midrand3 October 2019
Great learning company. Growth enhanced and the culture was amazing. The work load tends to be too much at times but with proper planning its achievable.
Pros
free tea, coldrinks and distressing area with fun and games
5,0
Very productive ,we make green numbers or we reach target
Process Operator (Current Employee) –  City of Cape Town, Western Cape1 October 2019
It's a honour and a prevelege to work here in coca cola peninsula beverage company more especially here at production. Employee do practice teamwork as much as they preach it
4,0
I would like to see some rotation of shift
Site Controller (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein23 September 2019
I loved working there it's a challenging place to work for, day and night but the night was the toughes. But i wo t mind working there again, it keeps you optimistic as it has a lot of career within.
We are all managers, act like shareholders.