Communicate Recruitment Employee Review

View all Communicate Recruitment reviews

Micro Manage - Unrealistic
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng9 October 2019
Targets were exceptionally high. Commission structure is terrible in comparison. They say that they have the best comm structure but after looking elsewhere, they really don't.

If you have a good month, this is not taken into consideration going forward, you have to literally start from scratch every month. They chase numbers and you have to achieve certain stats every month, so even if your target is on track, if your stats are low, they will question it.

Very volatile environment.
Pros
It is part of a bigger organisation
Cons
Unrealistic targets

Other Communicate Recruitment Employee Reviews

When I started work I enjoyed each en every minute I spend In the company , then came the changes people were retrenched each and every year
Setter operator (Current Employee) –  Bearings department8 August 2019
Changes in the company

Pros: training is gud as you become more mechanical minded
Workforce is frindly
Cons: management not certified of your effort
Worst work experience
Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2 May 2019
When I started at Communicate, I felt very left out and not as part of the team. The team was predominantly white and Afrikaans speaking and always made it known that was the best form of communication. The team leader was terrible, could not handle any pressures, always looking for advise from higher management. I worked there for 6 months, and my finger print access was never made, like I said never felt part of the team.
Pros
Cons
Rasicm