Coriant Employee Review

xx
Senior Optical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TX12 February 2019
As far as I was concerned Coriant was a good place to work. I was given enough leeway to learn and make decisions that had an impact on my professional work.

Other Coriant Employee Reviews

Educative and great working experience
Good place to work but company left Nigeria to South Africa due to imbalance of trade practices between the Chinese Vendors and others. I work remotely from Nigeria and my bosses were in South Africa, United Kingdom and UAE. Atypical day at work is meeting Customer to introduce new product or do a bill of material of an existing offer.
Work place culture is online based because we heard meeting one every week to discuss current issue with customer and how to make more deals
Productive and fun place
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Naperville, IL7 July 2019
Coriant was formed as an independent company in 2013. The technology comes from - Siemens Optical Networks, Tellabs, and Sycamore Networks. Coriant helps customers around the world empower revenue-generating services with cost-disruptive innovations purpose-built for the hyperscale generation.