Creative Counsel Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Sales Insurance Consultant (Former Employee) –  Durban North, KwaZulu-Natal23 January 2018
Most of our days would be spent on the field doing field work unless you had a meeting or a query that you would like to be addressed and if you had feedback to give on your days or week. Time management and being productive and active were many things one learned, and also how to handle customers.
Pros
free gifts
Cons
short or long hours depending in the campaign.
Holiday Vacancy
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal16 November 2016
In store face of the product. Actual job was fun, had to clock in the allocated store and be the person that represents the product to consumers. I learned to communicate with the customers, give and accumulate information requested by customers, write a review about consumer grievances, ensure that in-store merchandisers always have the product being promoted. My campaign manager was not entirely committed in us.
Pros
earning cash
Cons
Late payment
Fum workplace
Agent (Former Employee) –  Sunnighil14 November 2016
Work was a stress free environment and my colleagues were very friendly, the hardest point of my job was to find brand ambassadors for the weekend, where i would go out looking for university students to promote vast variety of products. My manager was very supportive but my salary wasnt the best.
Pros
Staff parties
Cons
deadlines
Productive, competent, learning environment
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng7 November 2016
There is so much to learn, based on sales, advertising, products, brands and communication skills, working in a sales environment was never easy however if passion is available interest is build instantly, i enjoyed every moment, the hardships as they built my confidence and the fun times as they made me realise that hardwork pays off.
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Working conditions where often cold as i had to promote in front of a fridge inside a supermarket
4,0
Goals being set and achieved. Productivity and creative workplace
Call centre agent/Admin Assistant (Current Employee) –  Melrose North, Gauteng3 October 2016
The company that makes things happen and as work staff we help and assistant 100%
Loading with clients to meet goals
Coming up with creative ideas to achieve objectives
Pros
After thoughts(lunch and drinks and DJ on rooftop)
Cons
Very long hours and sometimes weekends
enjoyed working
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng30 September 2016
i was working at tcc part time (in weekend, from Friday to Sunday) and it was not every weekend i was promoting product an i was enjoying working there
Pros
free smables
Cons
not working for the whole day
4,0
Fun and dynamic enviroment to work for especially for young people who want to build a career in marketing
Creditors Clerk (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng3 September 2016
Check all supplier payments/ staff expense claims, that need to be done for the day check all invoices submitted for payment against recons, or statement, capture invoices on syspro, load payments in the bank submit payments for release. Send remittances/proof of payments to suppliers. Check queries and resolve on email or telephonic ally.
Making the impossible possible when it comes to supplier payments that need to be done urgently when there is an activation that need to happen.
The hardest part of the job was when the client services wants a supplier paid and there is no internal approval from the senior person.
Healthy working enviroment
Formal field executive (Current Employee) –  Limpopo3 August 2016
Working at your own pace as long as you are productive and never behind with your work then you will love and enjoy the company.
Pros
Accomodation organised for us during cyclical meetings
Cons
Driving long distances to get to work
meet new people
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg North, Gauteng13 April 2016
i had to travel for more than 2 hours to where i was working and i would stand for hours selling our products to people and i met different people, everyday was a new experience.
Pros
we got the products we were promoting for free
Cons
travelling 4 hours a day
Accomodative and fun workplace
xp promoter (Current Employee) –  Gauteng10 February 2016
The creative counsel is a agency of which LG Electronics is a client to this company,so basically I am employed by The creative counsel but working for LG Electronics.

Working for the company has a great experience for me,learned a lot from all the time I've spent here.Got sufficient support from both co-workers and management.

After an analysis of the performance and profitability of the company,the company is embarking on a restructuring process and the company is contemplating making some positions redundant.Due to the said operational requirements of the business,it is necessary to enter into retrenchment and/or restructuring negotiations
Productive workplace
HR Generalist (Current Employee) –  Gauteng22 December 2015
High pace, high pressure, brilliance or nothing attitude. Young at heart and energetic staff. Staff willing to go the extra mile to achieve the almost impossible. The hardest part of the job is to stay motivated whilst doing repetitive paperwork and filing. The most enjoyable part of the job is developing means to track different variables, being involved in staff development and finding means to make staff's work environment more fun and bearable, wellness initiatives and interacting with staff, helping them to solve issues.
Pros
Informal work environment
Cons
No staff benefits like medical aid or provident fund
4,0
Fast paced and growing company
KZN Regional Exec Head (Former Employee) –  Durban, ZN13 July 2015
Future Force, the division I worked in has shown tremendous growth in the field marketing staff over the past two years.

Exciting and both challenging at times
Pros
Non
Fun place to work at.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Durban10 June 2014
I learnt that as a leader you must help pull forward the organisation together with your subordinates. Do not finger point. Pull together with your staff. This was a pilot project for six months and unfortunately it has ended.
Pros
Company car.
Cons
No stability
Fun W
Field Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  Melrose, GP21 February 2014
There is less stress on my job as I work in the field, I do not spend time with colleagues im always alone, we only meet during meeting, management is great I get all the support I need most of the time. The hardest part of my job is during month end because it is packet at the malls and struggle in store as the staff is busy during that time and it makes it difficult for me to do my job. The most enjoyable part of my job is that I get to manage my own time on the field.
Pros
Free Lunches during meetings
Cons
Flexible Hours
Fun workplace
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP20 February 2014
A typical day at work was fun and interesting because I was able to interact with many different people each day when working at the malls and stadiums doing Mall Activations. I learnt how to approach people and raise excitement and energy levels, and interest in certain products and entertained people with music and games to draw them in. Management was average, because there was favouritism sometimes. My co-workers were a group of vibrant and energetic young people and we all worked well together as a team. The hardest part of the job was trying to convince difficult customers to buy a product or use a service. Being rejected by uninterested customers was also hard sometimes. The best part of working there were the games played to draw people in, and the music that was played to ensure a fun environment.
Pros
Free merchandise that was on promotion, and free refreshments
Cons
Being on your feet all day, sometimes in the hot sun
1,0
Rapid changing environment
Field services representative (Former Employee) –  Bloemfontein, FS16 October 2013
A typical day at work started at 08:00 sharp in the field, which meant leaving home very early. Daily duties could not be pre-planned as we got instructions while on the job and plans therefore changed rapidly as per the cients (Vodacom's request). Management was good. There was sufficient communication from head office, through to lower levels. Co-workers were very helpful and helped in terms of personal growth and time management. The hardest part of the job was on bad weather days as this was a field based job with no transport.
Pros
Company get togethers and paid travel allowances.
Cons
Unpaid overtime
productive
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Soweto16 January 2013
Get to a Pick n Pay store, to a specific aile and stand next to the product that is being promoted and convince the customer to buy it. Yet i've been exposed to sales and having a strong verbal communication and its important to show confidence to what you promoting selling. The hardest part of the job was having to face rejection constantly which decreases the morale. The most enjoyable part of the job was having to make an attraction to other people who were willing to listen and actually taking the product.
Pros
short hours
Cons
delay of wage
productive
trainer on m-pesa account (Former Employee) –  bela bela and sorounding areas29 November 2012
i learned to work with different types of people
productive and chalenging
great management skills
great team workersand team leader
Cons
the hardest part to knock off late and had to drive back home at night but i enjoyed every moment