cticc

cticc Management reviews

Ratings by categoryClear
1,0
The worst place to work for....
Employee (Current Employee) –  Building1 June 2019
Cticc is the worst place to work for. CEO, Managers, supervisors is RACIST on all level. Don't care about the employees only look after them self. They change the rules on a daily basis like they want.
Tell me one gud thing about them and I will give you a 100 bad ones.
Pros
Left overs
Cons
Extra long hours
3,0
Fun working place
Waitress, Cleaner and Senior Worker (Current Employee) –  Western Cape,Cape Town21 July 2016
I have learnt a lot since I started working there, I really enjoy my job but I have a problem with the money I earn. The management is quit goo to me but the is no space for growth there.I feel like I need to change the environment for the better.
Pros
Free lunch
5,0
Huge learning curve and positive outcome
Pastry Sous Chef (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, WC12 July 2015
At cticc a typical day started at 5 when i planned the day ahead and started putting tea break or breakfast pastries i the oven. A early shift breefing was held once all the staff was there by 08:00. then every detail of the day was discussed and tasks were divided. During the day i would supervise production, check buffets, look after vip's, plan for the next day, place orders, talk to my seniors about certain funtions and what the look and feel of it will be. Motivate staff all the way. The hardest part of my job was learning to manage such a big group of chef's, but it was a huge accomplishment for me and it made me a much better manager. the most enjoyable part of my job was working with the other sous chef's, we were like a familky and were all working equally as hard. Management and co - workers were proffesional. I learned how to think on my feet, multitask better, deal with daily issues of short falled orders, managing a big team and how to communicate effectively. I learned how to be a better chef.
Pros
Free lunch and dinner, extra days off when days were taken away, great salary and benefits
Cons
When busy, extremely long hours
3,0
its a place where you have to build yourself for the outside companies
cateen supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, WC20 January 2015
control the canteen, dish the foods, and leave by 6

stand your ground with staff and dont change the rules.

respect management

work together in partnership/team player

its adults and you have to repeat yourself
knowing you the one they hate cause of the rules you imply,,if they didnt call me a name,,i dont think i did my job properly for the day
Pros
even though they hate to follow the rules, they respect me for not discriminating
Cons
to control up to 500 adults a day sometimes
5,0
Hard and smart worker
WAITER (Former Employee) –  CAPE TOWN, WESTERN CAPE4 March 2013
The first day in job shadowing I have to bring 1000 plates. The management is very well.Co-workers are supportive. Work 2days or 4day. The most enjoyable part is that we meet lot of geust
Pros
yes we do have free lunch