CTU Training Solutions Employee Reviews

productive and fun workplace
Student Lab Technical Support (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal28 October 2019
i would highly recommend CTU training solution to anyone as a productive and fun workplace, and also to students looking to persue their career in the field of IT, CAD, Graphics, Robotics, etc...
Productive and Fun place
Facilitator (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape19 September 2019
A typical day at work can vary. No one day is the same but it's an exciting environment and group of people to work with, especially the students. Great seeing the students flourishing at the end of a course.
Pros
Flexible Teaching schedule
Cons
Stressful
1,0
High stress level no benefits
Academic Administrator (Current Employee) –  PRETORIA11 September 2019
Working in this company I have grown and learnt a lot that I can carry throughout my career in this industry .The only unsatisfactory thing about it is the failure to compensate employees according to the job and how unprofessional the work environment can be at times .
The best workplace environment
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng5 August 2019
The workplace culture is what makes CTU the best place to work for. The directors, managers and sales staff have an absolute passion for the industry and make everyone feel like part of the team and CTU family. The managers have an open-door policy that makes it easy to communicate with them. No suggestion or idea is too small and initiative and creativity are always encouraged. I have learned a lot and continue to do so every day. Teamwork is the name of the game and I'm definitely part of the best team.
5,0
Productive and great work culture
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Gauteng5 August 2019
CTU is one of the few companies that helps you grow as a young person... it gives you endless opportunities and there is always a helping hand when struggling with a task. They always listen and support. CTU has given me so many opportunities and you learn something new every single day! Women empowerment is something they take very serious which is also such a positive aspect as a young female looking for growth !!
1,0
I wouldnt recommend anyone working for CTU
TEC (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng1 August 2019
CTU is one of the worst companies anyone could work for. They have no way of managing staff. They are disloyal and act as a half way house. They dont abide by any labour law acts and make up company policies as they go along and if you dont know the law you will not survive. They are also very racist. I worked there for years and never received not 1 salary increase. They always had an excuse as to why I couldnt get an increase . If you challenged them they would do anything to make your working environment unbearable and force you to leave. The contracts in place are a joke. They dont even have a proper legal team let alone a HR department.
Pros
Cons
Everything about them..the company on its own is a CON
Hard work is not valued
Assesor (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng9 April 2019
CTU Training requires someone who has patience not only with terrible management but also with the fact that hard work is not valued. My advice? Use them as a stepping stone don't use them for career advancement.
Pros
Certifications
Cons
Poor management and salaries
Productive workplace
Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Gauteng, Gauteng7 April 2019
Ctu was a great learning curve to show you where you can improve. And how to learn others.
They always try to give as many opportunities as possible to make sure you can grow as much as possible.
Productivity and fun
FACILITATOR (Current Employee) –  Boksburg, Gauteng22 March 2019
Its a good company with a good company culture and the management is the best.I have learned quit alot,I enjoy seing students pass but its demanding.So you have to be on your toes.
Pros
Encouraging atmosphere
Cons
No opportunities for advancement in carreer and studies
friendly working environment
Facilitator/Trainer (Current Employee) –  KwaZulu-Natal19 February 2019
my typical day at work is receiving study material for the day and training the students
work environment is good.
The hardest part in the workplace is poor management.
Pros
free training
Cons
bad management
Best place For education / International qualification in the IT Field
Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Roodepoort, Gauteng12 February 2019
Best place for People that want to excel in the IT Field their up-skill program ensures that once you leave the teaching you will be able to work in your desired/respected IT Feild
Pros
UP-skill Program
Positive and Great Learning Placde
Assistant Teacher (Former Employee) –  Polokwane3 January 2019
CTU is a great environment for growth.
It provides flexible hours so one can juggle between school work and assisting with whatever needs to be done.
Valuable and lifelong lessons are guaranteed.
Students are not as easy as a student like myself thought they are.
Solving is fun and at CTU a whole lot of solving is guaranteed.
Pros
Free Lunches, Lecture tips and insights, Student-Lecture bond
Cons
Student bullying because of age similarities
4,0
Fanatic about the future of students
Junior IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape5 November 2018
It is a fun place to study and is compiled with the best suited staff in PE. Everyone has their own special personalities that keep CTU great. In my opinion, CTU is the best.
Pros
Happy faces most times
Cons
Not much to do for IT Tech internship
Productive, creative & fun workplace
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng4 July 2018
We work hard, but have fun at the same time. There's never a dull moment at the office and there's no time to be bored. We work together as a team and get spoiled on a regular basis with employee satisfaction drives and events. You learn something new every day. It's great being part of the CTU family!
Pros
"Family" environment, many opportunities, creative freedom
Motivated to Succeed!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng26 June 2018
No two days are the same, it is never boring and such a dynamic working environment. I learn new things every day, not just on a proffesional level but also how to improve myself on a personal level. Mangement offers constant support, mentoring and coaching and it is a joy to be part of a company where everyone feels like family. You just can't help being motivated to take on each new day!
3,0
Job description
Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Boksburg, Gauteng25 June 2018
For my agreement with the head architect, I asked to be paid in knowledge. If every job I did and completed, the head architect would advance me to more difficult and challenging job sets.
Pros
I helped others achieve more
2,0
Not the place to work
Corporate Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Western Cape13 June 2018
No regard for staff. No policies and procedures. A CCMA case waiting to happen. All staff and students unhappy. Only management are in a good space. Do not join this company
fun workplace
Junior IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng29 January 2018
CTU is by far a good organisation to work for. everyone there is friendly and they have patients with people who are new and still learning. They guide you step by step so that you can understand your duties.
Fun Workplace
Assistant Lecturer in CADD, PA (Former Employee) –  Preotria, Gauteng28 January 2018
It is a full day work
I have learned how to deal with certain people and conflict
The management system is good
The workplace culture is good. All kinds of cultures work there
To remain calm when the students don't listen
To learn the students new things
Productive and always busy
IT Technician Assistance (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng23 November 2017
A day at work would start at 8-5 very hectic from beginning to end when you not sure of somethings there is always a senior to assist you. Everyone does their own thing but everyone is polite towards each other which is great. Best part of the day is team building and discussions of new ways,
Pros
Experiance
Cons
On your feet all day