Danone

Danone Employee Reviews

Found 60 reviews matching the search See all 2 370 reviews
Working hard and Stressful
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng23 January 2020
The working conditions for this company is not good for a woman cause you carry heavy stuff and also you will go inside the refrigerator to take out stock so in winter it was worse.
4,0
Fast past and competitive environment
Order Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bryanston, Gauteng20 January 2020
This is a fast paced stressful competitive environment. Great vibrant people working there. Committed and loyal people. Job advancement is done poorly and unfairly at times. Incentives when presented are also done unfairly at times. It is however a great company to work for.
3,0
Been a great company to work with!
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Western Cape15 January 2020
Spending the day at from 8 till 17:00
Enjoying to do orders
Enjoying when the manager hearing from me, taking our own opinions
Merchandising a great
2,0
Not ideal
PACKAGING TEAM LEADER (Former Employee) –  Boksburg, Gauteng4 January 2020
Not ideal for an out spoken person. Won’t recommend it if you want to grow with the business. Senior managers from France don’t recognize or respect South African talent.
productive
Process Technician (Current Employee) –  Boksburg, Gauteng2 December 2019
no meetings
it is of very important to manage time correctly
relaxed environment none is putting employees under pressure but the job itself.
hardest part of the job is when one is under pressure because it is an 8 hours process job.
5,0
Danone is a very good, comparative company to work for.
Sales management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg North, Gauteng20 November 2019
Danone is a fast paced work inviroment, where you get to meet and work with people from all races and nations. The company puts their employees happiness and well being 1st. You get to learn more about the company by bieng given extra roles in the department you are in, which helps you to grow as an individual.
receiving and destribution
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  warehousing11 November 2019
coordinating warehouse and staff circle count stock take and month-end stock take operating forklift and reach truck and checking to housekeep and make sure deliveries arrive on time to our customers.
5,0
This place has alot of working experience for within yourself as being apart of the Adventure
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape5 November 2019
I admire the way you get treated by fellow workers and the experience pays off cause you tend to put in your all eachday I am a very passionate worker I love what I do and I grinned that out at each display of my work i put it all out there I'm always eager to learn more
Growth and Learning.
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bryanston, Gauteng23 October 2019
I look at Danone and I think of a company that allows growth and learning. I have grown and learned a lot in regards to the job and about myself. The hard you put in there will translate in your growth.
Pros
Training.
Cons
None.
Systematic and Orderly
Lab Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng15 October 2019
Danone has a very structured approach which brings about calmness and direction. Key deliverables are easily met with support from employees at all levels in the business. Recognition is given for hard work and career mapping guidance is valued. I enjoyed the Committed, Empowered, Doer and Open Values.
Results driven company
Senior Automation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boksburg South Africa12 September 2019
a Very Dynamic company. You work with people from all around the world and there is always improvement to be done somewhere. Very energetic atmosphere with good people.
5,0
Management driving a non collaborative culture
Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng3 September 2019
Company with a good vision and will never compromise on quality

Unfortunate that Senior Managers are allowed to drive a non collaborative culture.
Pros
Good parking and Modern Office Space
Cons
Long Hours
Very Productive and Challenging
Performance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Boksburg, Gauteng23 July 2019
Daily monitoring of the factory OEE review our losses. coming up with corrective actions from our daily root cause analysis group. Managing meeting for production and planning determining the stock levels and the manning required.
Fun workplace
Order Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bryanston, Gauteng5 January 2019
It is one of the best companies to work for.
The staff is frieny and it feels like you are at home.
Work does not feel like work and a day without a smile on your face, is a waste.
Great organization
First Line Manager (Current Employee) –  Gauteng, Gauteng11 September 2018
It is good organization to work for always looking ahead for a new day great management team, we have family day annually where each and every employees bring his or her family to enjoy with other colleague.
Cons
Working weekends
exicting
FLOOR MECHANDISER (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg South, Gauteng31 January 2018
interacting with people was a typical day at work, patience with people was the first skill i learnt because people are different. the hardest part of the job was reaching targets
Pros
incentives
Cons
difficult customers
3,0
Very hectic,you have to have a heart, be sweet,polite because your working with people
MERCHANDISER (Current Employee) –  Brits northwest6 January 2018
You have to be enthusiastic
You work normal hours
It's not hard Labour
Learn how to deal with customers
Be polite
Always be there to assist customer
Pros
free lauches
Cons
normal hours
Professional, well run organisation
Brand Manager / Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  South Africa22 December 2017
Large and diversified dairy co-op and CPG company with leading brands and products. Trusted for quality, great tasting products and innovative new product ideas.
Pros
Confident company
Great
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Benoni, Gauteng1 December 2017
It is a great place to work, they pay well, but the working hours can be a bit too much. It is also great for people who are just starting to build their careers.
Cons
Long hours, especially standing up.
productive
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Benoni, Gauteng20 November 2017
I enjoyed the shift st Danone,operating the machine gave me the courage and inspiration to work very hard and learn much more in it.the management was very strict but i could take the pressure
Pros
free lunches
Cons
long hours less payment