Deloitte Employee Reviews in East London, Eastern Cape

3,7Job Security & Advancement
Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 8 428 reviews
4,0
Good and friendly environment
Deloitte Circuit Representative (Current Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape6 May 2016
A typical day would be going to your circuit hub where you will receive about 50 schools over a four day period and you assist them with their sa sams whether its installing it, updating a patch or help with a certain section and then collect database. On the fifth day you submit the database at the department of education.
Growth has been limited as it is a short term renewable contract.
My co-workers are one of best people I've worked with all my working life. They light up the office.
As for the hardest part I can't really say there is coz whatever you don't know you take time to learn and it becomes easy.
I enjoyed going out to hubs and meeting different characters from different schools from different circuits.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Contract and we work only one week a month
3,0
At the office and on the field
Administrator,Data capturer,Library auditor (Former Employee) –  East London, EC6 June 2013
There was never a typical day ,i learned how to work with my colleagues(team work), time management,how to deal with customers,how to solve peoples problems and how to work under pressure.My management were phenomenal so do my co-workers they were unbelievably great,I always love my work and enjoy what i do its never hard for me,my work was always enjoyable.
Pros
Cons
would work long hours to get my work properly done.
5,0
Best company to work for.
Trainer (Former Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape27 February 2013
1. My typical day at work included facilitating workshops
2. I learned to be extremely self confident, to be a team worker as well as being able to work independently with efficiency and professionalism and cope under pressure.
3. I was given a chance to manage my own work which helped me to grow as an individual worker even when not supervised.
4. Working at this company required team work and so I am able to work and get along with co- workers.
5. The hardest part of the job was to work in places where there were no resources which made the working environment to be a challenge.
6. The most enjoyable part of the job was traveling around the province,dealing with all kinds people which equipped my skills in customer care, people skills.
Pros
free accommodation