Deloitte Employee Reviews for Senior Auditor

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 8 300 reviews
Good Learning Enviroment
Audit Senior (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2 November 2016
A challenging and exciting working environment with changing requirements, creating numerous learning opportunities throughout all facets of a business
5,0
Trainee Clerk (Senior Auditor) (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal13 July 2016
Interesting & Challenging, while developing & learning skills. Great people and great to converse. Culture is exciting at the firm and flexibility is incredible, also very relaxed environment to work in.
Pros
People
5,0
Productive work environment and excellent learning environment
Audit Senior (Former Employee) –  Durban, ZN30 December 2014
Productive and fun typical work day.
Management techniques, being a leader, planning, leading mentoring is what I learned.
Wonderful co-workers.
Hardest part: long hours
Being part of the Deloitte family
Pros
Vast experience accross industries
Cons
A typical days work
Audit Senior (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, WC3 April 2014
Being involved in audit, a typical day would be going out to your respective client with your team and working professionally and efficiently in order to get the audit done as soon as possible.

I have learnt that team work is so important if every team member plays their part which does happen in audit. I enjoyed my final year of articles as I had more responsibility and I enjoyed that challenge.

The hardest part of the job was managing different clients at the same time and having to spilt your time across clients became hard but with proper planning this was always under my control. The part I enjoyed most of my articles experience was working with different people on my teams and meeting so many new people and networking with those.
Learning environment
Audit Senior (Former Employee) –  Durban7 May 2013
A great platform to launch a career as a CA, Deloitte has provided me with numerous opportunities to broaden my horizons in my chosen field.