Deloitte
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: 26 March 2020

Deloitte Pay & Benefits reviews

3,0
stressful, no consideration that one PA must look after 6-8 directors, salary does not match the amount of work and stress
stressful, Personal assistants salary scale is far too different and not fair. Medical aid does not suit salaries - it is good for accountants who can afford it - no other choice of medical aid.
Pros
events
Cons
long hours and low salary
5,0
A great diverse professional work environment.
A great diverse professional work environment. There is a great sense of collaborative work and having an impact that matters.
Would be more happy to work there if contract opportunities gave you more time and experience.
Pros
A lot of office benefits and an employee appreciation culture
Cons
Hard on being absent at work
Great firm
gives opportunities to grow. you have to work hard but will reap benefits. you get exposed to working with multinational companies and great people across the world. you can network with a Deloittian from anywhere
3,0
Expected to work after hours to manage the work
Great place to work at if you are a young parent wanting to spend time with their kids due to the fact that you can work from home. Not much growth within the firm and salary not attractive
Fun and friendly environment
The staff there really gets along and you can see that people enjoy coming into work. Their vac work programme is well organized and you get a good insight of what is expected of you once you start articles.
Pros
Free lunch and snacks in between. Interactive staff.
Cons
No accommodation offered for out of town students.
Always learning
Normal day usually from 9 AM to 5 PM. Opportunities to learn at clients. So big on Integrity. Travelling to clients can be hectic. Always learning new technology and friendly people
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Travelling to other towns
This company was good
This company was good and I gained experience through this company even if my job was a contract. I was earning a very good salary management was good
Pros
Good workshops
Fun workplace
I enjoy working at the Firm, Leadership is very supportive and invest in their people.
I’ve have learned a lot during the past few years which will allow me to become actively involved in building and maintaining employee relations as well as focusing on individual employee development.
Pros
Good benefits, flexibility
3,0
Great learning experiance and exposure
Great learning experience and exposure, I like that you are take charge of your own career. Requires a flexible thinker as well as availability after hours.
Workplace Culture
I really enjoyed my temp assignment at Deloitte. They have strong work ethics and there's just so much room for growth. I could not believe the salary i was paid as it was my first job.

They have good mentorship and skills transfer withing their organization. If i had to get an of for employment from this company, I would definitely grab it with both hands.

Great company to work for!!
Pros
Room for growth and market related salaries
Friendly environment workplace
I was only there for vacation work as a student but I learnt a lot. Facilitators were friendly and not hard to work with. It was only three day's there are game's and debates about current affairs which is very good.
Pros
Free lunches
5,0
Very smart company wants value for money in its employees
Company invest in developing its employees, very demanding deadlines, always work on your toes, high level of professionalism and you will definitely grow if you are enthusiastic . good working environment
Pros
free coffee
Fantastic place to work
My favourite thing about Deloitte, was the people I worked with - always willing to help, friendly. Great culture, great benefits, located in a beautful office park. Main con is that you are not used to your full capacity as a marketer - your main role is project management, event management and stakeholder relations.
Pros
Subsidised lunch, in-house canteen
Cons
Little training offered to support staff
fun workplace
It was so good working for Deloitte, They taught me to be independent as I was working individual where by I had to finish the task I was given every day. It was so good and challenging as well.
Pros
Free coffee, hot chocolate, cappuccino
5,0
Good working place with an excellent culture
This helped a lot with my communication and presentation skills.I got to interact and be exposed to certain people and things that was really helpful.It also helped with my career objectives and what i really want out of this corporate world.
Pros
Free lunches, exposure
Cons
Long distance and long hours
1,0
No work life balance
You have extra long hours ,travel a lot .Meet different customers in different industries.The company does not look after its employees well.The salary is capped and there is racism
Pros
free lunches
5,0
Deloitte & touch is a fun place to work.
It is a nice place to work. There is safety enough working material and good management. Normal working hours , understanding each other going extra mile.
Pros
yes free lunch when there is a training
Cons
9 hours per day
Upmarket place
Deloitte & Touche in Claremont , Cape Town, offers the best service ever to its clientele base. The company had about three divisions, the FIST division( financial entrpreneural division, the CAS division computer assurance division, Audit division).

I was the planner... whereby I would datarise wares of the clerk from the senior chartered accountant or head of the division.

The salary was enough on a constrained budget.
Job security was good. Management was demanding but userfriendly.

Job culture was marvellous
Pros
Friday entertainment
2,0
Ok
It is ok.
The people are nice.

The canteen is nice.

The offices are nice.

The salary is poor.
The work is average.

I am underpaid and understimulated, so need a change.
3,0
The atmosphere is loving and welcoming
Deloitte is a great company to start your career. You are surrounded by intelligent individuals and have access to wide variety of resources. You are entrusted with a large amount of responsibility, but at times you have to figure things out on your own. Management quality varies by individual. Some lack the appropriate skills and some are very good. Job work/life balance is good, but can be bad at times. It really depends on the time of year and the projects you are working on. Compensation could be better.
Pros
Great place to learn business
Cons
Cut throat culture with few options for promotion over manager
5,0
Professional work environment and fun to work at
I have always enjoyed my day to day tasks and I love working on computers and everyone was always friendly when you walk into the office in the morning and when you go home in the evening. I have learned allot in the 3 months I have worked there and am very great full for getting so much experience at Deloitte. I was only on contract for a short while but the salary was very good for the limited experience I had, but in the end after all my hard work I could say that I deserved every penny.
Pros
Free lunches and the activities we did
Cons
I cant say that there was any cons in my time I was there.