Deloitte Pay & Benefits reviews

Found 34 reviews matching the search See all 8 296 reviews
Always learning
Senior Consultant Data Analytics (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng23 January 2019
Normal day usually from 9 AM to 5 PM. Opportunities to learn at clients. So big on Integrity. Travelling to clients can be hectic. Always learning new technology and friendly people
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Travelling to other towns
This company was good
Admin Clerk (Former Employee) –  Thohoyandou, Limpopo23 August 2018
This company was good and I gained experience through this company even if my job was a contract. I was earning a very good salary management was good
Pros
Good workshops
Fun workplace
Human Resource Consultant (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng1 August 2018
I enjoy working at the Firm, Leadership is very supportive and invest in their people.
I’ve have learned a lot during the past few years which will allow me to become actively involved in building and maintaining employee relations as well as focusing on individual employee development.
Pros
Good benefits, flexibility
3,0
Great learning experiance and exposure
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng18 January 2018
Great learning experience and exposure, I like that you are take charge of your own career. Requires a flexible thinker as well as availability after hours.
Workplace Culture
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, Gauteng15 November 2017
I really enjoyed my temp assignment at Deloitte. They have strong work ethics and there's just so much room for growth. I could not believe the salary i was paid as it was my first job.

They have good mentorship and skills transfer withing their organization. If i had to get an of for employment from this company, I would definitely grab it with both hands.

Great company to work for!!
Pros
Room for growth and market related salaries
Friendly environment workplace
Vacation Work Student (Former Employee) –  Woodlands drive Building15 November 2017
I was only there for vacation work as a student but I learnt a lot. Facilitators were friendly and not hard to work with. It was only three day's there are game's and debates about current affairs which is very good.
Pros
Free lunches
5,0
Very smart company wants value for money in its employees
Trainee Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal10 November 2017
Company invest in developing its employees, very demanding deadlines, always work on your toes, high level of professionalism and you will definitely grow if you are enthusiastic . good working environment
Pros
free coffee
Fantastic place to work
Marketing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng29 October 2017
My favourite thing about Deloitte, was the people I worked with - always willing to help, friendly. Great culture, great benefits, located in a beautful office park. Main con is that you are not used to your full capacity as a marketer - your main role is project management, event management and stakeholder relations.
Pros
Subsidised lunch, in-house canteen
Cons
Little training offered to support staff
fun workplace
Data Capturer (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal23 October 2017
It was so good working for Deloitte, They taught me to be independent as I was working individual where by I had to finish the task I was given every day. It was so good and challenging as well.
Pros
Free coffee, hot chocolate, cappuccino
5,0
Good working place with an excellent culture
Temporary Contract (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng24 May 2017
This helped a lot with my communication and presentation skills.I got to interact and be exposed to certain people and things that was really helpful.It also helped with my career objectives and what i really want out of this corporate world.
Pros
Free lunches, exposure
Cons
Long distance and long hours
1,0
No work life balance
Data & Information Architect (Former Employee) –  Gauteng, Gauteng16 May 2017
You have extra long hours ,travel a lot .Meet different customers in different industries.The company does not look after its employees well.The salary is capped and there is racism
Pros
free lunches
5,0
Deloitte & touch is a fun place to work.
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg11 April 2017
It is a nice place to work. There is safety enough working material and good management. Normal working hours , understanding each other going extra mile.
Pros
yes free lunch when there is a training
Cons
9 hours per day
Upmarket place
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Claremont, Cape Town26 January 2017
Deloitte & Touche in Claremont , Cape Town, offers the best service ever to its clientele base. The company had about three divisions, the FIST division( financial entrpreneural division, the CAS division computer assurance division, Audit division).

I was the planner... whereby I would datarise wares of the clerk from the senior chartered accountant or head of the division.

The salary was enough on a constrained budget.
Job security was good. Management was demanding but userfriendly.

Job culture was marvellous
Pros
Friday entertainment
2,0
The canteen is nice.
The offices are nice.
The salary is poor.
The work is average.
I am underpaid and understimulated, so need a change.
3,0
The atmosphere is loving and welcoming
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng15 September 2016
Deloitte is a great company to start your career. You are surrounded by intelligent individuals and have access to wide variety of resources. You are entrusted with a large amount of responsibility, but at times you have to figure things out on your own. Management quality varies by individual. Some lack the appropriate skills and some are very good. Job work/life balance is good, but can be bad at times. It really depends on the time of year and the projects you are working on. Compensation could be better.
Pros
Great place to learn business
Cons
Cut throat culture with few options for promotion over manager
5,0
Professional work environment and fun to work at
Group Information Systems (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape8 July 2016
I have always enjoyed my day to day tasks and I love working on computers and everyone was always friendly when you walk into the office in the morning and when you go home in the evening. I have learned allot in the 3 months I have worked there and am very great full for getting so much experience at Deloitte. I was only on contract for a short while but the salary was very good for the limited experience I had, but in the end after all my hard work I could say that I deserved every penny.
Pros
Free lunches and the activities we did
Cons
I cant say that there was any cons in my time I was there.
4,0
Very good training, but expected to fall into Deloitte management style
Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, South Africa10 October 2015
Having worked for smaller companies before, found that entrepreneurship was not part of the culture. Found Deloitte to be a good training company and gained much experience in management requirements.

Learnt a lot about dealings with expatriate staff.
Pros
Canteen, cellphone allowance and reimbursement for travelling costs
Cons
Long hours, expected of staff
Something to learn daily
Student intern (Former Employee) –  Woodmead, GP8 September 2015
It was the best. Wished I could stay there longer as the culture and work environment was professional and full of experience.
Pros
Free lunch and coffee
Cons
short term
Good environment
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Barcelona, CT3 September 2015
When I first started working at Deloitte, I was able to learn everything from my team leaders and my other colleagues. Friendly environment, I think that's essential for a productive working life.
Pros
colleagues, trainning
Cons
salary
District Administrator (Current Employee) –  Thohoyandou20 July 2015
Deloitte is a good company to work for,it offers good benefits ,such as market related salary ,allowances and travel allowances,it promote the learning culture and encourages it .
Pros
Cons
normal hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Deloitte. Our community is ready to answer.

Based on 8 296 reviews