Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH Employee Reviews

Guter Arbeitgeber
Intern (Former Employee) –  Berlin16 February 2019
Man kann sich sehr gut beruflich und persönlich entwickeln, indem man sich bei allen Aufgaben beteiligt und dadurch sehr viel lernt.
5,0
empresa seria y muy cumplida
ventas y servicio al cliente (Current Employee) –  Chipatá Santander25 August 2018
Es una entidad prestigiosa sería confiable. Para alguien que quiere trabajar con honestidad
Pros
????????
Cons
?????????
Seriedad y organización
Security and Risk Management Advisor, Colombia (Current Employee) –  Colombia13 June 2018
Empresa adscrita el Gobierno Federal Alemán, de gran prestigio y reconocimiento internacional
Event Manager (Current Employee) –  Brussel11 August 2017
Very nice place to work, the management is close to the employees. I did progress in my knowledge and was given the possibility to learn many thing.
Great Work Place
Project Control Consultant (Former Employee) –  Addis Ababa, Ethiopia16 July 2017
Hectic job environment. Learnt a lot of skills both managerial and administrative from my superiors and my subordinates. A place that you will admire working comparing the workload and experience that I had which was great in general.
4,0
Good work life balance, still lacks on the ground implementation
Programme Coordinator, Business and Biodiversity (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DL10 October 2015
Essentially a German Company with correspondence with the headquaters mostly taking place in German Language. The organization is desperately trying to become more international but would need more time to adapt.
Still very German oriented and driven and hence lacks sometime the National perspectives of the project.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
German agenda in developing countries
Very good
Senior Technical Advisor & Private Sector Expert (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DL21 September 2015
This is simply an awesome place to work at. Great value addition to career and good work-life balance. Salaries are also good.
Professionally Productive Workplace
Technical Advisor- Community Projects (Current Employee) –  Peshawar, PNW6 April 2015
Working Environment is fine and relax, you are always given chance to build your skills through trainings and workshops. Administration is a bit on the slower side as you have to wait for certain facilities and answers to the requests made. Salary Packages are normal, so i would rate it as a very good company relative to the Professional development and a normal company relative to the Pay package and benefits.
Pros
Target oriented and relax working environment
Cons
Low salary packages
Nice working environment
Project Officer (Current Employee) –  Chittagong29 October 2013
Since I have joined here, the working environment is really good with emerging corporate value. Being one of the world leading company, due to certain reasons some mismanagement is still belongs here. Despite these, I do enjoy my job as this one perfectly match my educational background and co-workers are dear too. Most challenging part of this job is to interrelate the Govt., NGOs and local people on the same stage for perfect forest conservation but it really amazing to find there willingly participation and I feel proud to be a part of such conservation platform being a reagent.