Dimension Data

Dimension Data Employee Reviews

Fast paced
Ever changing - innovative - good work vibes.
Nice office space and location.

Technology is heavy component of the workplace.

Collaborative work experience
Dynamic
Dimension Data is a dynamic corporate, with all the advantages and disadvantages of any corporate. It is one of the most dynamic companies that I have worked for
Productive and collaborative
Relaxed, fast paced during submission of reports or payroll cut off.
I have developed new skills and I have HR experience because of Dimension Data. Culture, bright, friendly and diverse. Hardest part is submitting the final report ensuring that it has the most absolute accuracy and you have left nothing out and that it balances, which always does and dead line always met. The most enjoyable part is after submission, its like you've achieved something great, because the hard work and effort put takes a lot of time and its feels great when you have reached the final part of it and submit.
Stressful and challenging
Dimension Data is an extremely demanding place to work. The expectations put on employees are very high. Because it's a global community, employees are expected to be available at all times, regardless of personal commitments such as looking after children. So that was very challenging. The work was exciting and rewarding at times, but it could be extremely stressful at times.
Wonderful company
Excellent company to work for, they take care of their employees and gives them freedom to express themselves and show initiative and is open to new ideas.
Productive place
I can go back at any time. I learnt so much about quality management, strategic management.
Work environment is very friendly, allowing you to be be your best.
5,0
The is a growth at Dimension Data and i would to recommend people to work at , the culture is respected because I have been there for 9 years but i haven't had a problem with my boss
Pros
Study for free
Cons
paying medical aid 100 percent
Competitive
Everything at dimension data was standard. From stock taking you can't wait for long. Always be on time on sites. Training available for free for the technicians
Pros
I was happy with the management, my colleagues always share the ideas before we start the project
Cons
No comments
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Dimension Data?
Productive and fun
Hard work, flexible hours and huge opportunity for growth.
If your not happy, the do allow you to move around in the bigger organisation. Options to study further.
Pros
free coffee
productieve, snelle klantgedreven
geweldig teamwerk en geweldige cultuur. management was er altijd voor je. betrouwbaar beheer
Collaborative and driven
I am a firm believer that in order to achieve success one needs to encourage collaboration amongst teams and ensure that all understand the goal we are working towards. Trust is a very big part of successful teams. I am a driven individual who likes to see results of all the work that is being done, there is no greater satisfaction than seeing that.
Productive, Fast Paced, Teamwork
Start of the day reviewing previous day performance, followed by a daily team huddle, and back to back meetings. Collaborative approach and a culture of teamwork.
4,0
Working as logistics coordinator was an eye opener for me as I abled to deal with customers in and outside of of the company
I worked as administration officer,then I move logistics coordinator,I worked as RMA coordinator also as receiving and outbound. I did enjoyed working at the company until I got retrenched.
Thanks for working at DD
I would like to work again at Dimensions Data and they need to cancel all contacts because they don't do job properly .Working at DD i have experienced lot of things you are taught to communicate with clients and there is a open door policy when you have a problem or an advice you're welcome
Productive and exciting
I really enjoyed working with different people willing to learn as we had everyday sessions of learning and getting training the environment is healthy and exciting you look forward to coming to work everyday
2,0
Productive workplace but some managers are bad and bias, unfair treatments
There is unfair treatment in Dimension Data under wrong management, discrimination and lack of support on studies where as others in the same team will get support.
Dimension Data
The people and culture of DiData is something so unique and hard to find anywhere else. Honestly one of the best companies I've ever worked at. The management are completely ethical and honest and most importantly fair. The people I've worked with are part of an extended family and the thing I loved was that DiData was always open to new ideas and ways to move forward in the industry.
Business Intelligence
Design and developed reports using business intelligence tools that results in a clear and meaningful presentation of data.• Developed robotics bots using UIPATH Automation to automate process which is done using manual involvement.
Excellent Company to work with
Head of Operations
Sales, Customer Care, Business Intelligence, and Finance

Strong leadership, goal focused, people first and customer first

BPO industry, call centre operations management

Flexible office hours
Fun place
I worked for America Online which was located at Dimension Date. We provided Americans with internet access, if they failed to pay we would cut off their connections and they would then have to make payment arrangements with us to get connected again.
Workplace culture was the best about the company as we worked night shift and there was always a buzz at night.

The hardest part about the job was when clients called and they would swear at us because we cut off their internet access.
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Long awkward hours
3,0
As a trainer/facilitator, i need to ensure that my objectives for the day is set out.
i need to ensure that i cover the day's content and that my learners have a clear understanding of what was trained.
Pros
working hours
Cons
leadership
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Dimension Data. Our community is ready to answer.
3,8