Diversey, Inc. Employee Reviews

3,6Pay & Benefits
3,2Job Security & Advancement
5,0
Team support and multi tasking workplace environment
Factory Clerk (Former Employee) –  Germiston, GP11 June 2015
I enjoyed working as a factory clerk as I had to multi task and got the job done right first time in full and on time.I've learned that team work is the integral part of the business and when the employees understand what is required of them and working to a common goal.I had the support of the management as I was also given a chance to develop my skills at the college.The challenging part of the job was when the there was a stock query and I had to investigate the root cause and then report back to the factory manager.The most enjoyable moment was when the factory has met the target and is receiving incentives from management.
Pros
Football sponsorship
Cons
Super-link got a puncher which caused me a load to the warehouse
4,0
productive
Receptionist (temp) (Former Employee) –  Wadeville, Gauteng8 January 2013
answer calls, customer service skills, i learnt patience adaptability, operating DHL online system.my management are great friendly people ,easy going yet professional. the hardest part of my job will handling irate clients that dont understand that i am at reception and cant keep track of what everyone is doing in a company that employs over 80 people or expect me to know all details about all the departments in this compay.
Pros
i actually to learn the art of dealing with different people and separate my emotions from that
Cons
no cons