Yes, was in the process of that then it stopped for year end closure. following year clearly it took too long as I`m looking for a job right now.
Being a driver is my passion and while I was currently a temporary worker I learned quite a bit, time management, presentation, communication and overall teamwork.
Yes. After you have worked the three months you are going to be taken permanent
Most positions are contract positions
I would love that. Though when I worked there I was temping for 3 years.
They take a while to make people permanent. Things could have changed in the years
It wil take a few years
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at DSV?23 people answered
- What is the interview process like at DSV?10 people answered
- What are the perks offered by DSV?7 people answered
- Does DSV require background check? What kind of background check does DSV do and how long does DSV t…6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at DSV?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at DSV?5 people answered
- What is the company culture at DSV?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at DSV? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at DSV?5 people answered
- Can you work remotely at DSV?4 people answered