DSV Employee Reviews in Edenvale, Gauteng

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 1 287 reviews
1,0
Good working environment
driver code 10 (Former Employee) –  Edenvale22 July 2019
As workers we work hard to be employed permanently but at Dsv you can work 5years no permanent for you. I was a hardworker within 3 months I received an award for employee of the month. As soon as I saw there were no prospect for permanent employment I resigned. It was a experience I got from Dsv but we can't work for the rest of our lives as temporal workers.
Pros
No such thing
Cons
Yes long hours
5,0
Very good company to work at
Creditors Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edenvale, Gauteng13 March 2018
I worked mainly with all the intercompany accounts. I raelly enjoyed liaising with all our overseas colleagues. I loved my job at DSV. DSV has a young dinamic team. Learned to work on SAP accounting system.
Pros
Flexi hours
Cons
At month end long hours is expected.
4,0
its fun and educational
filing clerck (Former Employee) –  Edenvale, GP25 July 2014
answering emails in the morning.
getting required info that is needed.
scanning it to relevant people.

Previously i was not computer litterate i learned that.
i also learned how to order on oracle. I also learned how to process leave on tipco.Can also send IRP5 and payslips if required.

My co-workers are wonderfull they will always help out if i struggle with something.

trying to get every ones request on time.

interact with different people
Pros
flexible time and give time off when needed
Cons
the big workload
4,0
Best company to work for. Wide career range
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edenvale15 July 2014
Working hours and stuff were good. Except angry customers there were not much challenges. The work was most challenging as you had to meet clients and customer needs but it was fun and enjoyable. Management and stuff were great as they all had respects for our different culture, relegion and believes. They were none sexiest nor racist.
1,0
Good place to work and grow
Accounts Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Edenvale, GP28 April 2014
UTi is a global company, and alot can be learnt working at UTi.
At the moment they are ungoing a transition period taking on more countries by the month.

This office in Johannesburg is one there three Financial shared service centers in the world.

My staff of 6 Account Receivable Specialist work very hard and long hours to ensure not only that our work is always up to date but also that we go the extra mile to help our clients so that querys coming our way are kept to a minumal.

Month end is long hours and alot of effort put in, but my staff know the end result and therefore are determined to make target and deadlines.

Time off is given for extra hours worked.
Cons
Month end for a week, working hours are 8am to 8pm