DSV Employee Reviews in Florida, Gauteng

4,0
fun work place and you learn different areas
unable to reach client, i learned locations ,managing trips in order, excellent service hard to manage new trips I enjoyed delivering at office parks
Pros
Tips and free lunches
Cons
over time
5,0
Productive and Professional
A good Fun Environment and it is very Professional and clean,treat Employees Equaly and appreciate and acknowledges their employees,we are all family and care about each other.
Pros
Sports activies and family days
Cons
Long Hours
3,0
Dsv mounties ina company that one should go to for experience there is no growth in the company and it is a great environment with skilled and trained individuals who work with so much love for their work but management fails to meet the employees half way they fail to give employees the freedom of speech and but they deducted salaries which is not within the contract management was a dictator to employees.
Pros
No idle time
Cons
They deduct salary
productive
The work envoronment was gud with friendly staff.I have learnt a lot about customer service and how to handle different characters of people. It was fun
Pros
non
Cons
normal hours
Productive and manageable
The job is simple and understandable. Colleagues are mature and company set up allows a freedom of expression atmosphere. Management is understanding.
Pros
Good working hours
Cons
No job security
5,0
Productive and strainous
Dsv Mounties is a great company to work for, they offered me great experiences in the working sector, supported and grew me within the company.
Pros
Aknowledgement
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at DSV?