DSV Employee Reviews in Kempton Park, Gauteng

Delivery and collections
I am very passionate on working as a team,honesty and hard working person.I am reliable person and I can work extra mile.I am always obey the rules and regulations of the company and respect all people weather young or old regardless race or gender.I also not have any problem to sent me outside the country to do deliveries and collections.
Pros
13pm
Cons
6am to 6 pm
Enjoyed every moment
Log in to my computer,check my emails to see if there is no urgent matter that my boss needs to be done. After I will correspond to emails that I have been sent by my co-wokers. After I will proceed with my filling,submiting necessary documentation to various sites. Then when my boss came I will give a report on what I did and the day will proceed with extra activities and roles.

What I have learnt in UTi is to make your work your priority and always adhere and respect your seniors. Working with such a huge team has taught me that everyone is unique and special, despite the fact that we from different backgrounds.I worked well with co-workers. I enjoyed evry moment of my internship and there no hard parts on the job.
Pros
Lunch with my boss
Cons
Don`t have
Productive and training provider
-I had a smoth day( with few challenges) at work even though there is one job description which i felt like it was repeating evryday
-I learned how to solve problems,to be independent and also working in a team, Learn to communicate and I also learn to be responsible

-I get along very well with my colegues and we work together very well

- The hardest part of the Job is when the container is hijacked. I need the transporter statement. I need to explain to the client, Insurance and the police need to be involved.And a decision has to be made by management on who will be paying for those containers

- When I meet my target and being
Pros
Free drinks every second friday
Cons
Less pay
All is well.
hard workers

friendly environment

productive working place
Pros
friendly enviroment
5,0
We had fun
Lots of fun when comes to work the fun its over its work all the way,but i enjoy so much working for uti..
Pros
Yes we had those
Cons
Long hours when is needed
2,0
Wha t I have learned
It is a good environment to work for and their alot of opportunities.