DSV Employee Reviews for Administrative Clerk

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 1 287 reviews
1,0
We were exploited most of the time,I hated working there because we would work overtime and never got paid for .
Administrative clerk Assistant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng13 January 2020
She treated us like trash, always threatening us with our jobs,never allowing us to write the correct time for knocking off, would work on Saturday and she wouldn't let us sign in the register,so we worked for free on Saturday and she wouldn't even compensate us with transport money.
5,0
DSV Is a productive and successful company. each and every individual that joins grows in within the first day on board.
admin clerk (Current Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng9 November 2016
Pros
bursary
3,0
Admin Clerk (Current Employee) –  Kempton Park, GP27 August 2014
All is well.
hard workers
friendly environment
productive working place
Pros
friendly enviroment
4,0
team spirit
Admin clerk (Current Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, EC1 August 2014
For the past three years I have worked as an administrative clerk at a busy logistics company called UTI Mounties Division, where I have developed my freight forwarding and administrative service skills. Although I have greatly enjoyed this role, I am looking for a new challenge that will provide me with the opportunity to further develop my ambitious career.

A typical day day at work will be with clients quering their parcels and expecting to be deliverd with immediate effect, as an employee one should make sure that clients parcels should be deliverd on time effectively and efficiently.
Pros
staff wellness
Cons
no team buildings
2,0
office work, and daily oparetion
admin clerk (Current Employee) –  Jet Park, GP2 January 2014