DSV Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative

3,3Culture
Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 1 218 reviews
5,0
Production
Call Centre Agent (Outbound) (Former Employee) –  Roodepoort, Gauteng8 October 2018
Being part of the team gave more experience in terms of customer relations and be able to understand customer queries.Growth, experienced and knowledge and team work also played much role in me whilst was still within the company.
Pros
Normal lunch hours
Cons
Normal working hours
5,0
productive fun workplace
Contact Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng10 August 2018
it is a good enviremoent to work in and easy adjustable to.it has great people and the mangers are good.they make sure you understand your job specs and what is required of you
productive
Call Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng22 June 2018
the manager was very hard to please. but overall, the experience was great. clock in in the morning, log on your system and start taking calls. supervisor was amazing and his willingness to assist any given time was excellent. team leaders did their work good. the best part of my job was knowing I went over and above every single day to assist every single caller who needed my help and being told that I am doing a great job.
Pros
overtime
Cons
no permanancy
4,0
DSV is a pleasant company to work for you learn a lot as every day is different it never has the same challenges.
MSD Zone Controller / Call centre agent (Current Employee) –  South Africa19 December 2017
A typical day at work is when the day starts we are receiving calls from clients requesting to be contacted back as they would like to change delivery addresses or asking that we deliver at an alternative time or date. I have learnt to be patient and that the client can respond to you however you need to be professional at all times. The management team at the company is quite helpful as they are there to assist especially when there is a client who no longer wants to speak to you but to your superior because of something beyond your control. Hardest part is dealing with irate clients who don't want to listen to reason. We have our monthly meetings whereby we find out how the previous month deliveries went this is what I enjoy most.
Pros
Rewards and recognition
Cons
Working overtime when the volumes are high
Mismanaged
Contact Centre Agent (Former Employee) –  Sandton, Gauteng21 February 2017
Severe Micro Management.
No interest in employee wellness, job satisfaction or retention of employees.
Very high pressure environment
High staff turnover, from floor personnel to higher management.
No incentives to perform well.
(All comments based on Contact Center environment only).
2,0
agent of the month and the team of the month get a free lunch and for best performers hang their 3
call centre (Current Employee) –  centurion29 June 2012
Uti. Is the good Company , I ve learned lot of tihings in Uti on how to handle the pressure, dealing with irate client and be responsible for my work and working as a team.
Pros
we bring our own lunch
Cons
7;30 to 17;00