DSV Employee Review

leaning oppotunity
driver (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP8 March 2015
difficult client ,being patient and time management ,good management, good and always helping when is needed,when the clients don't keep time and that makes me late for my days work,seeing the client happy and having all parcels delivered
Pros
Cons
salary deductions when a delivery didn't go well

Other DSV Employee Reviews

Great employer
Business Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, South Africa27 October 2019
I loved working for DSV. They recognise your achievements and there is an overall good work/life balance. I would definitely recommend working for this company and would love to join them in the current country I reside.
Productive workplace
Dispensing Verification Post Basic Pharmacist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Parow, Western Cape22 October 2019
A typical day at work for me was always busy and productive when I became the team leader of dispensing team.My supervisor gave me more duties and my responsibility was much bigger than before.Every morning I had to do the batch report of the batch that was being delivered that morning.Importance was that the batch was fully completed and that there was no outstanding parcels.If parcels was outstanding it had to be dispensed again.The facility had to be informed that it would be delivered the next day.I sent email to the supervisors is cases like that.I was responsible for finding locums to work in the evenings,I created a group on whatsapp for the locums which made it much easier just by sending a message asking who is available and the quantity of dispensers needed.It used to be time consuming when I had to phone the locums 1 by 1.
My supervisor was impressed when I suggested to her my idea of creating the group and she gave me the go ahead to create group.She could also address important issues on the group.It was impossible to have meetings with locums because of the workload always being huge and that time in production was very crucial because we had a deadline everyday that had to be done.
Unfortunately unforeseen circumstances occurred that was impossible to prevent in some cases like load shedding. Backup generator was lifesaver but if operations stood still for more than an hour it caused even more pressure on everyone because we had to prevent being fined if the delivery date was not as agreed.
The hardest part of the job was probably in the beginning when we
  more... worked every evening up until midnight or even later to make sure the batch was finished and the next morning struggling to keep your eyes open when arriving at work again. Still it was a big learning experience for me and a huge opportunity.  less