DSV Employee Review

Carr er Objective
Outbound Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) –  Roodepoort, GP18 September 2013
To Acquire a Junior Position in C#.NET Developer or .Net Developer, SQL, JQuery mobile, Designer/Developer, Database Administrator or any field within a company utilizing Academic education and skills that acquired from various employment opportunities. I have knowledge of the following Programming Languages JavaScript, Java, and C #, Visual Basic, ASP.NET, Oracle 10g and SQL which is obtained from studies. I have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop CS8, Adobe Photoshop 7 and Pinnacle Studio all versions. I have knowledge of installing software’s, maintaining and repairs computers. In life we all have to start somewhere. So I am very much eager to learn

Other DSV Employee Reviews

We work under pressure so that we can meet target
packer (Former Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape11 March 2020
We were working on shift,the company they took care of us on late shift,we were working some weekends changing weekend in and weekend off we work hard so that we can finished our orders.
The service was good
Admin Clerk (Former Employee) –  Centurion9 March 2020
It values their clients and make sure that their clients comes first. The promise they make they fulfill it that the clients received their deliveries on time and In good condition.