e.tv Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Busy, Intensive and Productive
Audio- Visual Archivist (Intern) (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape8 February 2017
I enjoyed performing all of my tasks which included organizing audio- visual tapes onto shelves, cataloging and shot listing audio- visual materials and providing audio- visual materials on request . The manager was an amazing person to work for, and I got along well with my co-workers. My most enjoyable part of the job was simply being there and doing my part to make a difference every day. The hardest part of my job was when I had to leave this job due to the end of my Internship.
Flexible and time punctual
Video Editor/News Editor/PROMO Producer/Editor (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape18 April 2016
Very flexible to changes and I am a very time punctual individual who don't take much of excuses for such behavior and I always make sure my managers knows on time if I would be late or absent, which I always try my level best to make sure its never a habit.
Knows and understand what's expected out of me as an editor and knows how to professionally behave in a work place.
Pros
we have a well equiped kitched
Cons
never know when the lunch time is gona be