You have to know someone who works as a permanent employee so that he or can talk for you with employer's..
You apply for a job if you lucky they call you for an interview
You firstly hand deliver ur cv and if successful you will be called in for interview, writting and they also wanna assess you by them self to see if you really gonna be able to deal wit customers.
When there's job ads
Submit a CV at the store when you external or send it to HR, internal, you apply with internal form and send it to your line manager, then they send it through to HR
- What is the interview process like at Edgars?10 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Edgars?7 people answered
- The most enjoyable part of work5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Edgars?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Edgars?5 people answered
- If you were to leave Edgars, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Edgars?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Edgars?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Edgars?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Edgars?4 people answered