I enjoyed their interview because u just write what you feel and that's better than being face to face with the interviewer.
Customer service is most important
.honesty in your job should be loyal. Always be polite and ready to learn everything about your job.a smile on your face is always appealing to customers. Respect management because they are always right.
More of an example and scenario based
You write a test then interview then u sign d contract
2 or more interviewers.
It was more on the individual if you can work with people
They ask you about yourself n if you have matric,then they ask you what you know about edcon.if you have passed your interview they will give you a call and tell you which store you'll be working at
You write tests
Managers also ask few questions about you
It was fairly easy and not stressful; perfect.
Fair and not scary
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Edgars?7 people answered
- The most enjoyable part of work5 people answered
- What are the perks offered by Edgars?5 people answered
- What are the working hours at Edgars?5 people answered
- If you were to leave Edgars, what would be the reason?5 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Edgars?5 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Edgars?5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Edgars? What are the steps along the way?5 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Edgars?4 people answered
- What is the company culture at Edgars?4 people answered