Edgars Employee Reviews in Kimberley, Northern Cape

3,0
Productive working environment
Sales executive (Former Employee) –  Kimberley, Northern Cape6 February 2018
I learned a lot in the short time i have been working there it was my first job as a student and i highly appreciate the opportunity i was given by Edgars, i learnt the importance of time management punctuality and on a daily bases i met new people which opened mevup to new experience, thoigh sometimes the hours were long i learnt to prioritize and to put my responsibilities above all else.
Pros
Meeting new people
Cons
5,0
Productive and professional place to work in
Casual Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kimberley, Northern Cape24 June 2016
the place is great to work in. Everyone was professional from the security guard to the Store manager, when you go to work you know that you gonna assist the store reach it's daily, weekly and monthly store targets. The enjoyable moments was meeting new customers as they always had their opinions about our products and prices, i'v gained a lot of experience for the time i was working there. I would like to take what i learned there and put it to good use.
4,0
credit associate (Former Employee) –  Kimberley, NC20 June 2013
A typical day at is serving customer, what we were taught is to keep our customers happy at all times. Management was supportive, we were allowed to move around different departments to learn.
The most enjoyable part of my job was customer queries, i enjoyed solving a problem for a customer and to see a frustrated customer leave the happy.
Pros
bonus
Cons