Edgars Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

5,0
Driving sales and customer service
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Jewellery and watches18 September 2019
Working at Edgars gives lots of experience, i know how to mechadise, house keeping, attention to details, driving sales,reach target, customer service
edgers
sales and beuty consultant (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape22 September 2018
To work for Edgar's was lots of fun you see different people daily and it give you a fair opportunity to sell you brand to just anyone. I didn't see it as hard work due to the fact all customers walking in to the shop has money its just a matter of closing them on what you want them to buy from you. Should opportunity arises again to be a beauty consultant I would fly like an eagle due to my current sales experience.
Pros
insentives
Cons
over festive
4,0
It was fun i have learned alot from edgars i have learned how to work with people also the castomer service is very important
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Somerset West, Western Cape28 March 2018
You have to listern to your siniors in order to learn do what you are being told to do

Also engage you self with the job you applied for be dedicated be available
Pros
Free lunches when you give good customer service
4,0
It is a fun and productive enviroment
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Polokwane, Limpopo22 February 2018
Although my line manager tends to be unfair at times,I do genuinely enjoy my job. I love fashion and clothes, I sell bags and accessories and that gets me going.I adapt easily so I develop a passion for any job offered.
Pros
High professionalism
fun loving
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal14 November 2017
It is a fast paced environment, very productive , very fun loving , creative people. it allows one to open up to society and be bold. Teaches you how to the floor is maintained .
Pros
alot of knownledge to be gained
3,0
good
Administrator, sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal21 June 2017
Enjoyed working here. great room for growth. hard to get leave if needed. always working weekends. job didn't allow family time. salary wasn't good enough .
Pros
easy working environment, lovely team
Cons
poor pay
very productive
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Polokwane, Limpopo15 June 2017
They knew how to deal wit their employees and they take them very serious ,cause they the ones making all sales and other things possible in the shop.
Pros
promotions and competitions'
Cons
normal hours
Conducive working environment
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, Gauteng2 February 2017
Enjoyed working at the company although the scheduling wasn't always in my favour .Nonetheless it was lovely getting to deal with different customers who somehow taught me that everyone is unique in his or her own way .Year end functions were awesome.
Pros
Sincere working environment
Cons
Few working days = less income
hard working place
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gauteng8 November 2016
Working at Edgar has gain me experience in providing good customer service mainly to edgars customers. I now know how to deal with difficult customers.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
normal hours
4,0
Productive and fun work place
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth13 October 2016
Helping the customers, making orders for the customers, I enjoy interacting with the customers, the long hours was the hardest thing.
Pros
Staff Discount
2,0
busy
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  East London, EC1 February 2016
it is a busy place put their customers first and supply quality products. I lent more of sales assistance and communication, working with other people.
Pros
n/a
Cons
overtime
3,0
had a great experience and improved my people skills
sales consultant ( casual employee) (Former Employee) –  Nelspruit, MP11 September 2015
People need to be more secured and given assurance about their future; I think its high time more people work on a note permanent basises
3,0
working environment where one learns a lot
Sales consultant (Former Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP11 March 2015
A typical day at work would be rendering services to customers, making sure that they are satisfied and happy.

I have learnt to be responsible, to be productive, to be self-reliant, to be compliant to procedures of the company,how to interact with customers and also to work to reach a target.

The management was motivate and encouraging as we would receive supervision from them. They made it easy for us to work.

My co-workers were as driven with customer services.

The hardest part of the job was to see a customer unsatisfied.

The most enjoyable part of the job was expressing my passion in being able to help or assist the next person in store (customer).
doing well in productivity growing the counter by 35 - 40%
sales consultant (Current Employee) –  centurion30 August 2012
Its a pleasent and productive company to work for. Lot of development and growth in the company.
Pros
tea
Cons
work normal hours a day. 8hrs