Edgars Employee Reviews for Stocking Associate

stockroom assistant (Former Employee) –  Walmer, Eastern Cape20 July 2019
It's great environment and great team. You get you o learn a lot. Meet lots of people in different aspects which it grows you as person. And get to understand more of you and the working that you doing.
3,0
Was fun. Colleagues and customers always nice. My manager at the time was understanding and always ready to help or answer a question.
Stockroom assistant casual (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape5 April 2019
Treat your customers with respect always. If you working on the floor and get asked for assistance always try and help. Never say you new and you don't know the store yet. Go the extra mile for your customers...make small talk and always lend a ear. Don't take tips because it gives your colleagues and managers the wrong impression.
Cons
Weird hours
Just good
stockroom assistant (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal4 September 2017
Fun working there because I was dealing with my own things with no managers after me management awesome great team work between staff and management..
Pros
Staff card 30% off when buying
Cons
8 hours
3,0
very fun place
Stockroom Assistant (Former Employee) –  Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Western Cape20 March 2017
a typical day at work was working in the stockroom and helping out on the floor. A lot. My manager was very kind. the most enjoyable part was my friends I made
Pros
free transport when you work overtime
Cons
weekend working
productive good workplace
stockroom associate (Former Employee) –  Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu-Natal7 November 2016
I enjoyed working for the company gained experience even working long hours trying to reach target and working as a team together with the management
Pros
free lunches
5,0
The productivity is always high. and during work time there is no fun time.
Stockroom Associate (Current Employee) –  Johannesburg, GP8 June 2015
It sometimes get busy, but i can live with that because i love to work.

I have learned to work well with people as a team work.

The management is perfect, our managers shows us by example.

Co- workers are the best especially the one i work hand in hand with them.

The hardest part of the job is that i work as a casual.

I enjoy working, but is always difficult for me knowing that i am casual.
Pros
No free lanches
Cons
We work long hours once in a while, so no complain.
5,0
its professional and a enjoyable working place.
stockroom assistant (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, WC22 October 2014
my day at work begin with a morning meeting everyday before the shop open.that inform you of changes made or what they want from you in that day.

i have learned that given the oppertinity you can and will work your way to the top.

management is very professional but very open to ideas ond input from there workers.that make a winning team.
co - workers always there for eachother.always there to work as a team because they work so well alone.

the hardest part of the job is when the day is almost done because i always feel like there is more to do.

i enjoy every aspect of the job. i like to learn so the diffirent departments is for me a joy and a challenge.
Pros
everyday meetings
Cons
when hours enterfere with public transport time.