Edgars

Edgars Employee Review

It was fun sometimes
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Centurion, Gauteng20 February 2017
As big as the company is for me it was like a company that it is trying to get its foot right, because just for a week you will get more that ten secular that contradict each other. Today they will tell you to do this and tomorrow it is changed you have to undo everything. There was something wrong with managers I don't know if it was pressure or what. The hardest part of the job is when the is price adjustment in your department and you have no assistant and at they expect me to multi task meaning I have to be at service center and at my department at the same time.
The most enjoyable part was when they acknowledge your hard work.

Other Edgars Employee Reviews

Productive and funny
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng5 February 2020
My first day wavery typical and i have learned to be at easy, greet customers with smile and assists them, the management were very friendly but firm, and the culture is their zest. the hardest part of the job is stock take and the easiest part is sales.
I learned a lot
Financial Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Alberton, Gauteng4 February 2020
I'm willing to learn more. it's a good environment with a lot of skills and opportunities .with team work honestly integrity and it's nice place with benefits