Edgars

Edgars Employee Review

My experience
Customer Service/ Fitting Room Assistant (Former Employee) –  Claremont, Western Cape27 November 2019
Working at edgars was a great experience and I loved working there.the staff and mangers were very friendly. I gained more experience about the impotance of customer service.

Other Edgars Employee Reviews

Good
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  Canal Walk, Western Cape23 January 2020
Handling complaints and passing them on to a manager if required • Entering customer information onto a computer database • Taking payment for goods or services • Arranging services for customers • Answering customer enquiries • Interact with customers to know their requirements and needs
Ive learnt that in whatever you do always give your best when doing your job.also believe in yourself and never give up.be willing to adapt
Beauty consultant (Current Employee) –  Pietermaritzburg Midlands mall21 January 2020
I always give my best when it comes to doing my job.i put the customer first at all times.ensure that I do what I'm required to do at all times.i have good communication skills and very easy to work with.