Edgars

Edgars Employee Review

edgers
sales and beuty consultant (Former Employee) –  Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape22 September 2018
To work for Edgar's was lots of fun you see different people daily and it give you a fair opportunity to sell you brand to just anyone. I didn't see it as hard work due to the fact all customers walking in to the shop has money its just a matter of closing them on what you want them to buy from you. Should opportunity arises again to be a beauty consultant I would fly like an eagle due to my current sales experience.
Pros
insentives
Cons
over festive

Other Edgars Employee Reviews

Productive and funny
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng5 February 2020
My first day wavery typical and i have learned to be at easy, greet customers with smile and assists them, the management were very friendly but firm, and the culture is their zest. the hardest part of the job is stock take and the easiest part is sales.
I learned a lot
Financial Service Consultant (Current Employee) –  Alberton, Gauteng4 February 2020
I'm willing to learn more. it's a good environment with a lot of skills and opportunities .with team work honestly integrity and it's nice place with benefits