Ekurhuleni West College Employee Reviews

Productuve and fun
Personal Assistant to Human Resource Officer (Former Employee) –  Ekurhuleni. Kathehonh18 March 2019
I enjoyed the working environment and the pace they use is excellent, It was very challenging and eyes opening for me.
I really appreciate the opportunity.
Pros
Working experince
Cons
No medical aids
Fun workplace
Senior Lecturer (Former Employee) –  Germiston, South Africa28 October 2018
I grew a lot working for EWC.
Fresh from the industry, they taught me the fundamentals of teaching.
I enjoyed the students and it was very rewarding to see the students progress.
4,0
You feel safe and needed working there
Personal assistant and receptionist (Former Employee) –  Germiston10 October 2016
It was such a great plessure to work at ekurhuleni west college, you don't only focus on your work there are are many things you learn as a college has many fields of work. You also get motivated by the people you work with by their achievements.
Pros
Free refreshments
Cons
Lunch
3,0
very productive
IT Technician (Current Employee) –  Kempton Park, GP6 May 2015
i enjoy coming here in the without knowing what to expect on my daily duties, working with students and my co-workers. getting the job done.during final exams when all classes are in use is quiet challenging because all kinds of problems comes up and not getting enough support from management is one of the hardest part of my job
Pros
learning to do public addressing
Cons
lack of support from management
2,0
Productive and less challanges
Lecturer (Current Employee) –  Kempton Park, GP12 August 2014
I would like to add value with my knowledge and commitment to the company. I am a team player, a fast learner and I adapt quickly and easily to a new environments.
Pros
Enough holidays
Cons
No technical experience
5,0
Productive and a bit Social
ICT-Technician (Current Employee) –  Germiston, JHB17 October 2012
*Having to make sure that every classroom is up and running as well as the offices, admin and Media Centre everyday.
*Beside the all the Experiences, I learnt how to work with different people with different back-grounds, culture, beliefs, attitude and even personalities, (Both Colleagues and Students)
*The hardest part of this job is during enrolments where I have to set up Registration centre, starting from moving and carrying of all the needed material,setting up the place and networking it.

# I love my job especially when it comes to troubleshooting and problem solving, I love that challenge
Cons
pressure, clients on your neck all the time.