Environmental Resources Management Employee Reviews

4,0
Vibrant atmosphere
Project Manager and Environmental Scientist (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape2 March 2017
Harder working environment where learning on a daily basis is at the forefront. Vibrant, youthful team filled with potential. management is always supportive and growth in the organisation was excellent.
Pros
great working environment
Cons
Job security constraints
4,0
Great mixed culture and productive
Team Administrator at ERM (Current Employee) –  Rondebosch24 July 2016
My co-workes think of me as the number one go to person for everything and anything. I a very easy person to connect with and i manage to make everyone feel comfortable. After being a few months at all companies I've worked at, I've managed to gain the respect, trust and confidence of all managment staff. All challenger i take on as a learning experence and will do it to best of my ability.
Pros
cellphone contract gets paid monthly
Cons
No 13th cheques
5,0
A typical day at work
Assisting Project Accountant (Current Employee) –  KwaZulu-Natal30 June 2016
A typical day at work consists of me multi-tasking but because I am a strong woman, I am able to do this. From managing reception, catering, stationery, all facilities issues / maintenance issues to all the different teams. I enjoy this. I enjoy giving support to anyone and everyone, from our Tea lady right to our Director. There are fun times in our work place, we love the social banter.
Pros
Free gym, cell phone allowance
Cons
company not stable, had retrenchments
3,0
This was an interneship
Environmental Strategy and Planning Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, WC25 August 2015
This was an interneship and i have decided to change my career path so i really do not have a lot to say except for that it was a stepping stone to my career.