Dress code must be representeble..You should focus on what u are going to be asked and have eye contacts.
Research! research! research! find out more about the company you are interested in working for/with
Have knowledge about the position you applying for because there are many departments that require different aspects and be ready to give your best
Familiarise with electricity. answer what you know about the filed of energy and also making safety the main priority in the work space and being considerate to your fellow colleagues.
Do your research for the position in which you have applied for. Know your story and give a good and lasting impression. Be truthful in your responses.
The Human resources department communicates the necessary information to applicants.
General knowledge about Eskom and work experience regarding the position you are applying for.
Study its Annual report carefully and understand where you will fit into the organisation. Understand your expected contribution to the bottom-line.
Most of the time the questions you don`t have to prepare anything, cause the interview is based on the N 2 industrial electronics
Being extreme knowledgeable of your desired and requirements,and ensure that qualification as per vacancy spec,will assist alot
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Eskom Holdings Limited?69 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Eskom Holdings Limited? What are the step…36 people answered
- What is the company culture at Eskom Holdings Limited?19 people answered
- Does Eskom Holdings Limited require background check? What kind of background check does Eskom Holdi…18 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Eskom Holdings Limited?17 people answered
- What are the working hours at Eskom Holdings Limited?12 people answered
- How do a person get in service training at eskom holdings limited?12 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Eskom Holdings Limited?12 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Eskom Holdings Limited?10 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Eskom Holdings Limited a better place to work?8 people answered