Eskom commits itself to upholding its values and ethical standards and demonstrating this commitment to all its stakeholders. Therefore, Eskom’s directors and employees are required to apply the Code in their day-to-day activities, especially if there are no rules governing the decisions.
The Eskom Code of Ethics; ‘The Way’, reflects the organisation’s commitment to the highest ethical standards and principles in all Eskom business. It not only describes the acceptable behaviour and attitudes that are essential in living the Eskom values of Zero Harm, Integrity, Innovation, Sinobuntu, Customer Satisfaction and Excellence
Was good and provisional
Protecting the company's properties and its employees.
No sleeping on duty and time management should always be required
Maintain the ZERO HARM Concept
Great. Very South African like.
Providing electricity to the world.
Striving to be on the top 5 best companies in the world
Preaching safety all the time
Poor work ethic and bad management
You work outdoors most of the time
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Eskom Holdings Limited?69 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Eskom Holdings Limited? What are the step…36 people answered
- Does Eskom Holdings Limited require background check? What kind of background check does Eskom Holdi…18 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Eskom Holdings Limited?17 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Eskom Holdings Limited?16 people answered
- What are the working hours at Eskom Holdings Limited?12 people answered
- How do a person get in service training at eskom holdings limited?12 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Eskom Holdings Limited?12 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Eskom Holdings Limited?10 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Eskom Holdings Limited a better place to work?8 people answered