Evolution Recruitment Solutions Employee Reviews

2,0
It’s ok
Train care depot cleaner (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth30 October 2019
The recruitment itself is not very good But where I was working I loved it at Fratton train care. Love to go back there someday work again............
5,0
Very respectful of your opinion
Global Marketing Automation Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW29 October 2019
Ashlea is one of the best recruiters I've come across. She listens to what you want to say and she is very respectful of your opinion if you don't feel the job placement isn't the right fit. I have actually referred other friends in my network to her because I like her professionalism, follow through and dedication.
Professional process
Full Stack Developer (Current Employee) –  Sdyney29 October 2019
Evolution came to me with a contract role and the whole journey was really great. Starting from explaining the role to processing CV. The whole process was very professionally managed, with enough feedback to work within each step. I would love to work with them again in my next role.
Pros
Professional
Highly reccomend
Cloud and Security Architecture (Current Employee) –  Sdyney29 October 2019
A very professional and personalised experience that allows you to focus on your career and the role that you are seeking. Highly recommended Evolution.
Pros
Personalised experience
Good Work Place
SAP Operations Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Client: Daimler South East Asia Pte. Ltd.16 September 2019
Good Work Place. Management is good. HR and Consultants are good. Given best work culture to the employees. getting quick response on all Communication emails.
4,0
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Warrington11 September 2019
I enjoyed working for Evolution and would reccomend it to anyone who is looking for a career in recruitment or an existing recruiter wanting to move into a business where they can be succesfull.
4,0
Good training
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) –  Warrington, Cheshire20 May 2019
Sweatshop environment and high pressure. This is not for the faint hearted. If you can handle the pressure, you will do well and be trained well. Mid-senior management is not great.
Pros
Training
Cons
2nd tier management
okay
Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  Mansfield16 May 2019
great company to work for
friendly and helpful staff good communication
very helpful during my employment
always paid on time
wasnt very helpful in finding me new employment once old job ended

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Evolution Recruitment Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

4,3