EY Employee Reviews

Fun and high paying
above market salaries in RPA, extensive support, opportunities for growth endless, additional education paid for by company, cafeteria is great, vibing environment
Pros
Salary increases with each certificate and salaries normally way above market
Cons
Some managers are difficult to work with but it happens rarely
Productive, fun and Collaborative
As a business/management consultant at Ernst and young we worked on different projects from private to public entities. The kind of work depended on the client which means you are a versatile consultant as we did work from internal audit, external audit, asset management, project management etc. The culture is very relaxed but also depended on which client you are in as you will need to adapt.
1,0
Ey
I love the people who work at EY. However the roles that are core to business are ignored and taken advantage of. There's no benefits or perks for Core Business Staff
3,0
EY is a strong brand to work for
Depending on the role you are applying for, the view of the job will change for everyone. if you work in a team, you will feel the culture more than when working by yourself.
Pros
open door policy.
4,0
Ey on Fridays is like cultural day wearing sport t-shirt
Place like EY is like my family from the start not now , From last year EY is not the place that you sit down and enjoy your job Their change management , Restructuring everything change our salary change from up to down so everybody need to leave this place.
Payroll
EY is very energetic, vibrant company to work for. I am an extrovert and in my line of work i love dealing with different employees with different backgrounds to assist them with understanding their payslips and how this is being structured. We have people from all over the globe coming on assignments within our office an its always a nice experience to have that 1 on 1 interaction with them.
4,0
Working at EY was a big learning curve, I learnt alot about self growth, I had the honour of being exposed to a highly professional environment with very friendly colleagues.
Productive workplace
Ernst & Young is the best company that one would ever work for. I am pleased to be exposed to the company culture and be able to build good working relationships.
Teamwork oriented
The firm is team oriented and very diverse. You get to work with people that have different backgrounds which is great. The firm has taught me how to supervise the team I work with and how to manage deadlines and expectations of higher management.
Great working at EY
EY is a great place to work at and is a friendly environment and even the managerial staff is work efficiently and liaise well with all employees of the company.
Productive fun work place
I would work there given a chance to do it again, there is a quite a lot to learn about the vast changing accounting world and EY exposure give you business confidence.
Good Learning environment
The deadlines can get tough, but you always walk away with new knowledge and experience after every audit.

Busy season is pretty tough with long hours and tough deadlines, but things usually calm down after May.

I personally had a good work-life balance.
5,0
I spent most of my time at the client’s vicinity instead of the company’s quarters however my coworkers were accommodating and polite. It was a good experience.
Exxellent exposure to auditing
I was was exposed to auditing public sector ,Government departments , Banking sector . It was more rewarding working in Home affairs projects . Management were excellent and hands-on
2,0
Thick company policies
Transparency, only exists between top management
Goal posts are moved on a regular basis. You are only a number, sexist very low salary bands. A lot of exclusive clicks
5,0
Best place for career development
EY offers growth opportunities for all, if one is willing to spread their wings. There is inclusiveness and the work place encourages team work. EY is the employer of choice
Pros
career growth
5,0
The work culture at EY is very excellent. Got the opportunity to work with people from very diverse backgrounds and I thoroughly enjoyed this aspect of the my time at EY.
Pros
Team
work
Flexible working hours
Good place to work at

i can recommend it to someone

Great place place for learning

Flexibility of managing and planning your own work
Very educational
I had to dress very smart every day due to wearing a uniform. I learn how to do procument, work on my own, think outside the box. I loved working in the coporate enviroment.
Pros
Social functions was very nice because you had the opportunity to interact with staff
Cons
Difficult Manager
Trainee Consultant
Working on the branch line strategy. Telephonic interviews and calls.
Learned about the history of railways, potential for the future and what must be done to revive.

Management was amazing, very supportive.

Culture was great, everyone came from different disciples so It just worked out. Attended training's

Hardest part was that I was my first job so had to adjust from varsity to work but it was a great transition.

Enjoyable part was training and travelling for meetings
Pros
travelling and training
Cons
travelling without a car
Good work environment
Great place to work.

Management gives you the space to manage your workload.

EY is an organisation that gives you the chance to have a proper work/life balance.
Pros
Flexi Hours
Cons
Long Hours