Factorie Employee Reviews in East London, Eastern Cape

5,0
Working at factorie is a fast paced retail clothing company as its clothing is in such high demand.
Store manager (Current Employee) –  East London, Eastern Cape16 January 2017
A typical day at work means drawing up a plan and having a morning meeting with staff in on that particular day. With running a business you always need to know your figures and make sure that your staff know too. This is important as this is the starting point of achieving budgets/targets,on a day id break down the sales target for that particular day according to number of hours of the working day and what we'd like to achieve hourly. Ive learnt that you have to communicate with staff and set them in the right frame of mind,this is important in retail and sales. You have to trust co workers and allow them to have an input as this not only boosts confidence but also creates ownership.
The hardest part of my job would be to at times work understaffed and have to maximise what you have on hand to still achieve your target. However,the most enjoyable part of my job would be that in retail there is always an element of surprise and the good service you give always creates a loyal customer.
Pros
You learn how to run a business and get to take ownership as if it were your own.
Cons