Factorie Employee Review

everyday work
STORE MANAGER FLAGSHIP (Former Employee) –  eastgate14 November 2017
the culture of the brand was fun and friendly, with a lot of hard work and discipline required in order that one can be the most productive team leader they can be. an ordinary day would start with a morning meeting briefing the team on budgets, how we did the day before and what we are tracking for the week and the month, coming up with strategies to make and beat budgets but also to create a world class customer experience. Then the team will be zoned around the store for floor coverage and customer service. As the team leader I will give directives for each team member in their zones, creating a culture of responsibility and personal achievement. Every few hours I would turn up the volume so that the team and I start dancing like know one is watching. The average day included stock replen and placements, visual merchandising, stock counts, tracking best sellers and communicating on whats selling and whats not. Also taking initiative to ask for more stock on the best sellers or changing visual layouts as per the weather of the best sellers.
Pros
team leaders didnt work sundays and mondays also public holidays
Cons
short staffed

Other Factorie Employee Reviews

Fun
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Pretoria West, Gauteng4 January 2019
the energy at the workplace was amazing and my colleagues were very kind as well. it is a lovely free-spirited place and i would love to work there again, my time there was very brief
Fun working environment and caring.
Christmas casual (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng27 August 2018
Clock in, check your duties, work and help customers. the staff becomes family. I learnt how to engage more with people and work under pressure with sales.
Pros
Working hours.
Cons
Dressing the heavy mannequins.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Factorie. Our community is ready to answer.

3,9