Factorie Employee Review

Relaxed work place with easy going staff
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  City of Tshwane, Gauteng6 February 2018
Working for the short time I did at Factorie was great! I started just before Christmas on a temporary contract and at once got stuck in the world of retail. I went through a day of training and met the other new recruits we bonded quickly and became friends. A typical day included greeting customers, offering help to anyone that needed it, managing the tills or the changing rooms, unpacking new stock and sorting/hanging everything, making sure the clothes on the rails were in size order, cleaning the shop at the end of the day. I learned what it as like to work in a retail environment and gained valuable life experience. Management changed shortly after I started and both managers were great. They both knew what they were doing and were very good at leading. The hardest part of the job was keeping busy, it was very slow paced even during the busiest times of day, also you spent all day on your feet so they would get quite tired. The most enjoyable part was definitely the discount we received.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short breaks, Slow paced

Other Factorie Employee Reviews

Fun
SALES CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Pretoria West, Gauteng4 January 2019
the energy at the workplace was amazing and my colleagues were very kind as well. it is a lovely free-spirited place and i would love to work there again, my time there was very brief
Fun working environment and caring.
Christmas casual (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng27 August 2018
Clock in, check your duties, work and help customers. the staff becomes family. I learnt how to engage more with people and work under pressure with sales.
Pros
Working hours.
Cons
Dressing the heavy mannequins.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Factorie. Our community is ready to answer.

3,9