Faircape Employee Reviews

A stepping stone
IT Technician (Former Employee) –  Claremont, Western Cape17 November 2019
Not a good culture to work in, culture is quite toxic and most people are unhappy, cameras everywhere to monitor your every move. Communication between management and staff is seriously lacking and unrealistic.

No career growth as well
10 December 2019

Thank you for your post. We appreciate all feedback. The offices have camera surveillance for safety and security purposes, these are not in place for any other intent. We would like to kindly encourage you to contact HR at Faircape to discuss the concerning comments made on this platform so that we can discuss your review.

5,0
Great Company, productive, supportive and good place to develop
Manager (Current Employee) –  Claremont, Western Cape16 October 2019
Been at Faircape for many years, and its a great company to work for. I have learnt so much from not only management, but other role players within the organisation, enhancing my skills in various business units.

Being able to deal directly with management, open door policy, is conducive to productivity and individual growth, as you get answers almost immediately.

If you are a person who thrives on giving your best, and achieving goals, this will be recognised, and will be paid well for doing your job.
not for long term
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Claremont15 October 2019
Salary and is fairly good, but to be honest does not make up for the bleak culture. Faircape is a good stepping stone in your career, but don't settle for long term because your employment and job security is constantly on shaky ground, due to spectacularly high and unreasonable expectations from the CEO.
Pros
Experience
Cons
Poor benefits - no provident/pension fund
18 October 2019

Faircape appreciates all feedback for the intent to help improve our established company as employers. After having an open discussion with our current Marketing team. HR is under the impression that you do not work for our company in Marketing. Kindly contact HR at Faircape to discuss the concerning comments made on this platform so that we can understand and discuss your review.

4,0
Challenging, Fast past with great opportunities
Head of Sales and leasing (Current Employee) –  Claremont, Western Cape9 October 2019
The direct management style makes it easy to know where you stand, what the areas are that needs to be developed.

I belief that this company pays their employees very well.

I will be forever grateful to Faircape for the array of skills that I acquired here.
Pros
Great Salary
Cons
Fast Past
5,0
Great exposure to a variety of industries
Administrator (Current Employee) –  Claremont, Western Cape9 October 2019
The environment is a great place to work if you would like to expand your knowledge, there is a lot of opportunity for growth.
Management is direct and transparent, giving great support and encouragement to expand your skillset
Avoid at all costs
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Claremont, Western Cape7 October 2019
I have never been so poorly treated and under valued in my life. This company will bend and override their own policies whenever it suits them. The communication between my manager and the team was nearly non existent, even after making positive suggestions for better communication and planning went unnoticed. There is also no acknowledgement for putting in extra effort. Staff turn around is insane - people come and go almost every week. Horrible culture and place to work and all of this stems from the CEO who treats his staff like numbers - nothing more.
18 October 2019

The company remains consistent in the application of company policies and procedures and it is taken very seriously that an employee has not experienced this.
It does not appear like we received this unfortunate feedback in your exit interview when you departed the company, kindly contact HR at Faircape should you want to discuss further.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Faircape. Our community is ready to answer.

2,6