False Bay College Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Junior chef (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape8 November 2019
I had a great time at false bay.
the staff are friendly and polite.
they treat each other like family.
i have leant alot from the false bay team.
i wish them well in their journey and they must keep it up
Student
Financial Aid Officer (Former Employee) –  Muizenberg, Western Cape21 November 2018
Dealing mostly with student and there parent offering them financail asistance for there studies.
Collecting documents to progress call parents to remind them to make a payment on studies.
5,0
productive and learnign work enveronment
PA INTERN (Current Employee) –  Mitchells Plain, Western Cape5 October 2017
It is always a pleasure for me to meet with new people of different cultures' have learn a lot of thing through them and the company itself not being a student this time around but an employee.as an intern i am in the management office they a very good and happy people and understanding but the some moments at work. Always happy and free to others. hardest part of my job it taking minutes in the meeting especially when is my boss lady cheering the meeting. enjoyable part is when all my bosses are on leave and alone in the office or with one them.
Productive in working.
Financial Aid Clerk / Intern (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape20 April 2017
Working at Falsebay College and Finserve Trust and Accounting has improved my level of experience and thus working with people, pressurized circumstances and increasing the levels of working performances.
productive and educative workplace
Business Studies Lecturer (Former Employee) –  Mitchells Plain, Western Cape14 February 2017
I would like to join the company again if any opportunity comes. they gave us opportunities to meet with other lecturers from other colleges and to furrther our education which is good
Pros
we had holidays and have a say in whatever we do
Cons
students can be rude
Fun and Exciting
Intern at Financial Aid (Current Employee) –  Cape Town Khayelitsha Campus10 February 2017
Working at False Bay college is challenging, educating and very educational.It widens one's knowledge. work mates make it easy for one to ask when one is not sure about something. Friendliness with staff members.
Pros
Working well with others.
Productive workplace
Administration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape25 May 2016
A typical day at work would be repeating myself to students hole day. my co-workers was the best we treat each other with utmost respect and dignity. i learned how do work as a team and how important it it to always incorporate with each other to assist where possible. My hardest part of the job i did not find any difficulties because i am a very fast learner. My most enjoyable part was to help the students and when the results are released to see that what you did for that student was just a push forward for the results they received.
Pros
Free gift from FEEDEM on special occasions
Cons
The long hours during registration
5,0
its nice to work here the is no drama at all we work as a team i learn a lot of things here
Workshop Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape23 May 2016
I enjoy to work here the is no drama we work as team its just am looking for another challenge of office administration. the is nothing wrong here everything is under control
Pros
free lunches
Cons
normal hours
Hardest & Most enjoyable part of the Job
Financial Aid Asisstant (Former Employee) –  Khayelitscha17 August 2015
Hardest Part - servicing more the 60 students a day during registrations.
Most Enjoyable Part - working in a multi-cultured working environment
Pros
Multi- Cultured environment
Cons
Servicing loads of Students per day during Registration