FHI 360

FHI 360 Employee Review

Challenging working without adequate material resources.Each day being a learning situation while meeting client at outreach sites.
Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burgersfort Limpopo5 September 2012
Counseling a surbodinate on unacceptable behaviour towards clients at an outreach site.
I learnt being patient firm and focused things will work for better.
Management style depend on the situation, acknowledge subordinate their importance and the goal to be achieved.Team work players,relaxed when supervisor is away for meetings.
Most enjoyable part of job is when working as a team, complementing each others effort.
Pros
travelling to different places for meetings.
Cons
long distance to far to reach areas to provide services.

Other FHI 360 Employee Reviews

Well cater org with relaxed work environment
M & E officer (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal5 January 2020
Easy for person with self decipline and work alcoholic. Excellent work environment with relaxed supervision. I was working with communities SSR (NGOS) mentoring them on data management and M&E. Assist in developing and improving their M&E field to perform and report better.
Productive and professional workplace
Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant - DREAMS Project (Current Employee) –  Mutare10 October 2019
I usually start my work at 7:30 am, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first. I check with my supervisor and my weekly work place to see if there is any work that was supposed to have been done but is still unfinished.This way I can set up my priorities. I review the status of the projects that I’m currently working on and I try to finish any pending work if present. I try to make sure that all the work assigned to me is moving forward and without any glitches.