FHI 360

FHI 360 Employee Review

Driver/Messenger (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng2 August 2017
Good working environment, more fun like one family. Common understanding and go getter. Mutual understanding when coming to work relationship. Working together as a team always.
Pros
Cons
If needed

Other FHI 360 Employee Reviews

Well cater org with relaxed work environment
M & E officer (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal5 January 2020
Easy for person with self decipline and work alcoholic. Excellent work environment with relaxed supervision. I was working with communities SSR (NGOS) mentoring them on data management and M&E. Assist in developing and improving their M&E field to perform and report better.
Productive and professional workplace
Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant - DREAMS Project (Current Employee) –  Mutare10 October 2019
I usually start my work at 7:30 am, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first. I check with my supervisor and my weekly work place to see if there is any work that was supposed to have been done but is still unfinished.This way I can set up my priorities. I review the status of the projects that I’m currently working on and I try to finish any pending work if present. I try to make sure that all the work assigned to me is moving forward and without any glitches.