FHI 360

FHI 360 Employee Review

Fun, learning new things and exposure
Program and Finance Associate (Former Employee) –  Pretoria, Gauteng31 October 2016
Scope of work and structure were in place. Preparation of imprest for the month and sourcing out outstanding documents for monthly stipends. Managing the overall funds for SADAC fellows. We were a diverse culture group and blended in very well with the team. disprsing funds only to find out fellows changed the status of their account in terms of currency and not inform the office thus having returned deposits and direct liason with bank on someones account and retrieving the money back.
Pros
Staff trainining
Cons
time zones

Other FHI 360 Employee Reviews

Well cater org with relaxed work environment
M & E officer (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal5 January 2020
Easy for person with self decipline and work alcoholic. Excellent work environment with relaxed supervision. I was working with communities SSR (NGOS) mentoring them on data management and M&E. Assist in developing and improving their M&E field to perform and report better.
Productive and professional workplace
Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant - DREAMS Project (Current Employee) –  Mutare10 October 2019
I usually start my work at 7:30 am, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first. I check with my supervisor and my weekly work place to see if there is any work that was supposed to have been done but is still unfinished.This way I can set up my priorities. I review the status of the projects that I’m currently working on and I try to finish any pending work if present. I try to make sure that all the work assigned to me is moving forward and without any glitches.