FHI 360

FHI 360 Employee Review

I work best in a conducive productive workplace
Training manager (Former Employee) –  Pretoria31 July 2012
Monday
I learned that Mondays are very challanging week days,eapecially if one had an ehaustive weekend. I learned that one needs to prorities what is crucial and what is not so that they stay focused on doing productive work. Management skills are very important inorder to mainytain a conducive work environment. Managers should take feedback positively.My coworkers are an easy group to work with irrespective of diverse cultures.The hardest part of the job is working after 5pm, however if this happens once in a wheile inorder to meet specific set tasks and deadlines. i enjoy reaching out and provide services to the underserved communities.
Pros
prtovision of refresher courses to employees
Cons
i prefer working in a conducive environment where managers, take feedback positively

Other FHI 360 Employee Reviews

Well cater org with relaxed work environment
M & E officer (Former Employee) –  Durban, KwaZulu-Natal5 January 2020
Easy for person with self decipline and work alcoholic. Excellent work environment with relaxed supervision. I was working with communities SSR (NGOS) mentoring them on data management and M&E. Assist in developing and improving their M&E field to perform and report better.
Productive and professional workplace
Strategic Information Evaluation Assistant - DREAMS Project (Current Employee) –  Mutare10 October 2019
I usually start my work at 7:30 am, collaboratively plan my day, and make sure that the most urgent work gets done first. I check with my supervisor and my weekly work place to see if there is any work that was supposed to have been done but is still unfinished.This way I can set up my priorities. I review the status of the projects that I’m currently working on and I try to finish any pending work if present. I try to make sure that all the work assigned to me is moving forward and without any glitches.