Perform duties too varied and diverse to be classified in any specific office clerical occupation, requiring limited knowledge of office management sy
Insert Operator/Accounts Clerk (Former Employee) – Glen Rock NJ – 16 April 2014
1) Collect, count, and disburse money, do basic bookkeeping and complete banking transactions.
2) Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
3) Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
4) Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
5) Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
6) Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers
Good work environment